[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (D2G) (8/19)

srw0015

Reaction score
As I understand it, the MMS is broken in this particular build. It can be recieved but not sent.

surfsnake2

Reaction score
Download APN settings or APN shortcut from the market and input these settings found in post 2069:

CyanogenMod 9 [UNOFFICIAL] [Beta] (4/24) - Droid X Development - RootzWiki - Page 207

X

Apn fix worked. didnt need app though just went into settings mobile networks. thanks for the post link.

Anyone else having the video playback issues i described? tearing/pixelating, choppy and freezing, whether through web, app, or video recordings on my sd card.

I just noticed that when running Google Navigation, if you make a wrong turn the app does not re-route... has anyone else experienced this?

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apn fix worked. didnt need app though just went into settings mobile networks. thanks for the post link.

Anyone else having the video playback issues i described? tearing/pixelating, choppy and freezing, whether through web, app, or video recordings on my sd card.

Probably related to HWA

X

surfsnake2

Reaction score
is usb tethering possible, if so how? is any ota tetherfing an option opengarden doesnt seem to work

echoes14

Reaction score

I just noticed that when running Google Navigation, if you make a wrong turn the app does not re-route... has anyone else experienced this?

Tried this fix, couldn't get it to work. On the example, the MCC and MNC fields are blank. Got message "MCC field must be 3 digits." Tried with original fields (MCC 310, MNC 004), still didn't work.
Besides the MMS problem, I love this ROM! :biggrin:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
is usb tethering possible, if so how? is any ota tetherfing an option opengarden doesnt seem to work

I used easy tether with it. And Wifi tether worked for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tried this fix, couldn't get it to work. On the example, the MCC and MNC fields are blank. Got message "MCC field must be 3 digits." Tried with original fields (MCC 310, MNC 004), still didn't work.
You can also use Gosms

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

surfsnake2

Reaction score

did you reboot after?
leave mcc and mnc as they are.

first time for me didnt work, so i deleted, readded and rebooted for success.

Reaction score
This ROM works great! It is a battery hog but I can deal with that. I am however experiencing trouble accessing some apps in the app store. For example, I purchased "CISSP Jump Exam Prep" previously and now it say's it's not compatible. I've tried several tweaks but none have worked thus far. Anyone else having trouble with the app market?

areuling1

Reaction score
This ROM works great! It is a battery hog but I can deal with that. I am however experiencing trouble accessing some apps in the app store. For example, I purchased "CISSP Jump Exam Prep" previously and now it say's it's not compatible. I've tried several tweaks but none have worked thus far. Anyone else having trouble with the app market?

I have run into that a couple of times and I just found an alternative app that is compatible.

I understand not wanting to do that since it's one you paid for though...not sure if there is something you can do.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2