Could this be the Motorola Droid 2?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Im so confused between all these different Motorola Devices rumored to be coming out lol... i cant keep up with which is which.

andrewc7785

Reaction score
If the rumored specs on the Droid Pro are legit, then that will be my next phone.

Sweettooth

Reaction score

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
GUYS...... WHAT IS THIS??????

Unthinkable.biz -
‘Droid 2’: no keyboard, even better Android OS

that was just announced by moto for europe, I saw the article on engadget or gizmodo all i remember is that it is clocked at 600ghz so no 1ghz snapdragon or dual core ti.

If it's 600GHz I'm trading in my computer as well as my Droid lol! Yeah I know, typo, but I'm an ass. :)

that's not the Droid II.. that's the Motoroi that was released in Asia in January/Feb... we may see it stateside soon, but it's not the Droid II

qipengart

Reaction score
i LOVE the design of the original Droid so hopefully we can keep it the same with version 2!

cuskit

Reaction score
I also love the original design, but as in most cases (pun intended) I wouldn't mind seeing it a bit more sleek and elegant, such as the HTC Incredible. And give us the option of sliding keyboard or not. Now that's probably too much to ask! ;) mikey

Kineo

Reaction score
I also love the original design, but as in most cases (pun intended) I wouldn't mind seeing it a bit more sleek and elegant, such as the HTC Incredible. And give us the option of sliding keyboard or not. Now that's probably too much to ask! ;) mikey

Closest thing to a nonkeyboard version will probably be the extreem.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
If the Droid Pro is released this year, it will be the best Android phone available IMO. The rumored specs on that thing are ridiculous.
check out the post here labeled something to the effect of Motorola Monster I'd be willing to bet that's the Droid Pro....2GHZ tegra and a whole lot more.

edit: Link to Droid Pro (Rumor/speculation)

Sent from my Droid

Last edited:

SL-1200

Reaction score
This photo, to me, honestly looks like the original Droid with the metal bezel polished or sanded off (I believe seeing a few members do this giving it a chrome like look) with photochopped menu and back buttons and chopped screen. I am willing to bet the Droid II and Pro will both look similar to the original but refreshed.

xCaldazar

Reaction score