Could this be the Motorola Droid 2?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i highly doubt it...look at how thing that thing is if it is a real phone it will for sure be THE WORLDS THINNEST PHONE

iPhone

Reaction score
Ahhh Hrrmm

Ya, Apple of my eye!

Remember that...

Where did we go wrong... You always said I had curves..

Liars!!! The whole lot of ya!!!

No!!! DONT TOUCH ME ANYMORE!! Take your hand off my app!!!

fredm74

Reaction score
The white keyboard cheapens it. It looks fake. Like something you'd see at Toys R Us. I like that it's thin but white color looks bad.

Griffin

Reaction score
Too soon for the Droid 2. The Droid has only been out for a few months! Wait until the phone can be a true Droid 2 not a Droid 1.5.

dmasini

Reaction score
lol does any one actually use those lanyard wrist straps? like who just puts those things on their phone and lets it dangle off their wrist while they walk?

Kind of a stupid move to put a huge piece devoted to it protruding out the bottom of the phone

They need to market it as an urban poly-elastic security attachment that molds to your wrist preventing subway snatch and runs... :icon_eek:

gentlefury

Reaction score
this is a fake pic posted on the web that doesn't have anything to do with moto, engadget posted it for some reason, now everyone seems to think this is something that is coming out.

tylonal

Reaction score
hmm is it just me? or is it thinner?
and i mean, if its the "latest and greatest",...thats one thing, but if its the same OS, and everything, just thinner? u gotta b kidding me, i hadto get a case so that it was more bulky and fit more comfortably in my hands...i mean come one, PLUS, think about it...the thinner you get when it comes to electronice, the more fragile. i dont care how many precautions they take, if its as thin as it looks, .....yuck.:mad: