Could this be the Motorola Droid 2?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
motorola-shadow-11610.jpg

We are always on the look out for the next big product to drop and today we have an exciting find. Meet the Motorola Shadow! At first glimpse the phone looks very similar to the current Motorola Droid with a wrist strap towards the bottom. Slide out the bottom and your hit with a completely redesigned white keyboard. The keyboard looks to be more functional with a smaller dpad and keys spaced more evenly across. Could this be the Droid2? Let us know your thoughts!

{Source: http://alfred.hea.hk/2010/01/motorola-shadow-google-nexus-two.html}

Thanks for the tip Tigger!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
It is a nice looking device, but with the white keyboard makes it look more feminine, Don't Ya Think ?

I will stick with my DROID !!!

Noogums

Reaction score
lol does any one actually use those lanyard wrist straps? like who just puts those things on their phone and lets it dangle off their wrist while they walk?

Kind of a stupid move to put a huge piece devoted to it protruding out the bottom of the phone

hart.jordan

Reaction score
I dunno... I think ill stick to my DROID, that wrist strap deal is kind of unappealing to me.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
The only thing I need a Wrist Wrap for is my Wii Remote !!!! Not my DROID :icon_ devil:

BSmith

Reaction score
The D-pad doesn't bother me. I have used mine like 4 times because I couldn't get the cursor where I wanted it on a word I didn't spell correctly.

The phone looks sexy. Feminine or not. I don't care for the wrist strap but I'd rather have that small thing sticking out than that crap we have now.

I really wish we had some physical buttons on the screen. Like the ones we have now except physical. I hit those things all the time when I don't mean to.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
haha, maybe there are some games on the horizon that might need it? :)

The only thing I need a Wrist Wrap for is my Wii Remote !!!! Not my DROID :icon_ devil:

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
its alright looking.... not feeling the wrist strap at all. The keyboard is cool I wish the Dpad were more circular for gaming... I think the whole thing should be one color.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Two words: Butt Ugly.

Only in color choices.

I haven't used my Droid's phys KB that much, but the D-Pad definatley, and it will become more important for gaming down the line IMO.