Contest: PowerAMP Giveaway

eagle923

Reaction score
I keep it a secret, but I'm actually a well known record producer with a name that sounds like mocter pray. I could use PowerAmp in my daily recording sessions with all of its adjustments and incredible EQ. Who needs multi-million dollar equipment when you can do it with PowerAmp? POWERAMP!

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I dont need this app As I have had it since beta & bought it first day on the market Such a amazing UI & fantastic app this should be googles default music app who ever wins will be lucky thats for sure

Dawg72

Reaction score
Give a copy to sac. I'm also in Yuma, Az.....that alone is deserving of a free app....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

cmaag

Reaction score
As of right now i use the stock music player and it is absolutely terrible. I use it mainly when i run and with the crappy ui of the stock i have tripped numerous times, ran into a tree twice and a car once. Im sure this music player would help stop my self destruction. Please help me ..... dancedroid

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I need a good music app to play soothing sounds as I take care of the 400 baby orphans I tend to on week days. But I also need it to play animals of the ocean sounds from when I am on a crusade to single handidly end whaling and the killing of baby seals.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

GeLopez

Reaction score
i would use it while at the store
i would use it while eating
i would use it while in the bathroom
i would use it while driving my bike
i whoudn't use while shagging sorry!!

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Hey yo man,I aint got no money this time man... but hook me up man...I got these burgers man, they some double cheeseburgers man...Come on man......I'll do anything for some PowerAMP man...

P.U.T.S.?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather
I would really love to have this app. I have downloaded the trial version and now have the YOU MUST PAY! pop up. I'm not broke, but I am cracked a little, and free is always a good price.

Also, if sympathy comes into play, I work for attorneys. Doesn't that count for anything?

dancedroid

TWPenick

Reaction score
Improvement

simply put, the music player on my droid x is ok, but I would love to have something that has more features. Change is good, and I need a change for my droid x. Thanks!

Tepes

Reaction score
I would love a full copy of this. I've played around with the trial version and have experienced a lot better quality of sound on my D1. I would purchase it, but I have a newborn at home and a wife that watches the purse strings :)

jimmydene84

Reaction score
So after reading, and posting earlier. Grabbed the wifes droid, opened poweramp and the trial expired! So I retract my previous statement....I do need a copy!! :)

Sent from my Droid