CM4DX Question

leftspin

Reaction score
well i dont run it like that it just automatically runs a stability test but i been running it at 850 so its been getting better

i think i am gonna stick to shuji for a bit till liberty comes out lol

Probably a good idea, the only reason I prefer CM7 is it's easier to theme and I like the cyanogenmod settings in the settings menu

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

clueless77

Reaction score
i agree on the theme thing and if they would build it to support one percent battery increments i would run it with no switching except just to play around

leftspin

Reaction score
i agree on the theme thing and if they would build it to support one percent battery increments i would run it with no switching except just to play around

True that, I can't wait to see what kinds of things they'll be able to do with ICS ROMs

clueless77

Reaction score
Oh i know i just wonder how hard its gonna be to get the update for our phones, if we even get it. It will be exciting though provided the devs build us some ROMS but still just getting themes will be nice, i liked the agile lock and the halo lock on liquid

leftspin

Reaction score
Oh i know i just wonder how hard its gonna be to get the update for our phones, if we even get it. It will be exciting though provided the devs build us some ROMS but still just getting themes will be nice, i liked the agile lock and the halo lock on liquid

I don't think we'll get an official update, more likely we'll have 2nd init ICS ROMs using the GB kernel

clueless77

Reaction score
and now due to that comment i know what 2nd init is, its roms using prior os kernels to build for new ones lol i never quite understood

but yes most likely what we will get, i mean if you think about it there are only a few phones out of the box running gb

leftspin

Reaction score
and now due to that comment i know what 2nd init is, its roms using prior os kernels to build for new ones lol i never quite understood

but yes most likely what we will get, i mean if you think about it there are only a few phones out of the box running gb

Haha, you learn something new every day. And yeah, I think the X2 still ships with Froyo. HTC Thunderbolt just got GB a few weeks ago

clueless77

Reaction score
I still can't understand why I can't sbf to froyo though but at this point, due to the devs back to building for us I think some good roms are on the horizon, heck they are building a fabulous Apex for the pro from what I read

leftspin

Reaction score
I still can't understand why I can't sbf to froyo though but at this point, due to the devs back to building for us I think some good roms are on the horizon, heck they are building a fabulous Apex for the pro from what I read

I don't really understand it either, just a mystery I guess :)