CM4DX-GB flash question

leftspin

Reaction score
I did not do that at all, I assume you mean from stock recovery, and reason being I have never had an issue with 602 sbf, I do however do it before sbf

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

try doing it from stock recovery after the SBF and tell me if it fixes your problems

out of curiosity I did an SBF to Froyo on my phone to see if I would have the same issues, it went fine but I did the data/cache/dalvik wipe after the SBF

clueless77

Reaction score
Well I'd say more of a Linux dabler, I have Ubuntu installed using wubi on my laptop and like to play on it sometimes, and its only way to set up build environment other then on Mac but I'm sure I won't get far

leftspin

Reaction score
it's a bit more complicated than RSDlite yes but if you've been messing around with linux for a while and are comfortable using the terminal it should go fine, I've SBF'd my phone using Ubuntu a few times. I've also done it on my Macbook pro using a virtual machine

clueless77

Reaction score
Well I will read up on it and see, I'd like to utilize it more but its tough at first

urples

Reaction score
yah, i just tried that and it still force closes. i might just give up and just go back to the froyo CM7 nightly

clueless77

Reaction score
I'd hate for you to give up on it for a keyboard app, but I understand, you want what you want