CM4DX Question

clueless77

Reaction score
Thank you very much sir, I have tried the one before, ok got it to download, gotta charge battery and flash

I think im gonna try the boot manager anyway, worst that can happen I have to SBF

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leftspin

Reaction score
Thank you very much sir, I have tried the one before, ok got it to download, gotta charge battery and flash

I think im gonna try the boot manager anyway, worst that can happen I have to SBF

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

go for it, and let me know how it goes, I'm really interested in trying that

clueless77

Reaction score
Will do but it may be a while I have to go out, being back on my pro atm lol

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

leftspin

Reaction score
Will do but it may be a while I have to go out, being back on my pro atm lol

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

haha no rush, just gimme an update whenever you have the time, would be awesome to not have to start fresh every time I just wanna try a new ROM

clueless77

Reaction score
Well i think i am just gonna stick with shuji for the moment lol

although i might try that .340 update.zip real quick

leftspin

Reaction score
Well i think i am just gonna stick with shuji for the moment lol

although i might try that .340 update.zip real quick

whenever I've tried to flash that things have gone wrong haha, give it a shot though

if you're interested, I'm getting incredible battery life on the new CM7 RevNightlies build that you told me about. Lost 20% battery in 8 hours, and I was using it the whole time

clueless77

Reaction score
what are you clocked at because i have never gotten anything like that, also i am trying to help a guy, the thread is in x roms forum see if you can read and help hm out

leftspin

Reaction score
what are you clocked at because i have never gotten anything like that, also i am trying to help a guy, the thread is in x roms forum see if you can read and help hm out

I'm undervolted and use like 10 different clocking profiles to save battery life haha

also, can you link me over to that post?

leftspin

Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cyanogenmod-x/176020-cm4dx-gb-flash-question.html link to the post

and please teach me i am using quick clock and i use battery saver profile and i am underclocked to 850 at 46v with 4 slots

I use JRummy's Android Overclock app, and I used this guide to figure out how to get my undervolting just right: Undervolting Guide

I'm not sure how Quickclock works because I've never tried it, but it's all trial and error, just try different things until it works just right. From what I understand it's a little different for everyone

As far as the different profiles go, I have a profile for when the phone is plugged in, a couple for when the battery gets below certain increments, some for when it gets too hot, one for the screen on, one for the screen off, different ones for different times of the day, stuff like that. I also use Juice Defender Ultimate and it significantly improves my battery life, and there is also a free and "plus" version that cost less than ultimate

clueless77

Reaction score
this isnt the droid x overclock app because it wont allow anything over 1.0 unless i have the milestone module in place where as quick clock has my high speed profile overclocked to 1.4 stable

leftspin

Reaction score
this isnt the droid x overclock app because it wont allow anything over 1.0 unless i have the milestone module in place where as quick clock has my high speed profile overclocked to 1.4 stable

I've never overclocked my phone to anything higher than 1.0, I mostly use it to underclock and improve my battery life

clueless77

Reaction score
well i dont run it like that it just automatically runs a stability test but i been running it at 850 so its been getting better

i think i am gonna stick to shuji for a bit till liberty comes out lol