CM Nightly build 199 NexTheme

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice job captdroid!!! See it's not that hard...lol just takes a little time. I'm waiting till 6.1 final drops then will be porting to it.

I sat down last night and ripped open UD 2.1 and have made quit a few updates to NexTheme. Just little things here and there but it adds and completes the theme a little more.

I can't wait till 6.1 final drops!!!

Last edited:
OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score
Nice job captdroid!!! See it's not that hard...lol just takes a little time. I'm waiting till 6.1 final drops then will be porting to it.

I sat down last night and ripped open UD 2.1 and have made quit a few updates to NexTheme. Just little things here and there but it adds and complets the theme a little more.

Thanks! I hear ya CM 6.1 is shaping up real nice :)

Let me know if you have any updates for the phone like was mentioned. Like the +, phone icon, and back space... or mod my file post and post up those changes :) Then I can port your more complete theme port to nightlies... lol :)

Last edited:

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I sat down last night and ripped open UD 2.1 and have made quit a few updates to NexTheme. Just little things here and there but it adds and complets the theme a little more.

Let me know if you have any updates for the phone like was mentioned. Like the +, phone icon, and back space... or mod my file post and post up those changes :) Then I can port your more complete theme port to nightlies... lol :)

Downloading now....

I just flashed the update zip over a fresh/wiped copy of 199 and the framework did not take???

I'm trying something now...

Ok I'm stumped, I have to run out (shopping with the wife..oh joy) I'll look at it more later.

Last edited:
OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score

Downloading now....

I just flashed the update zip over a fresh/wiped copy of 199 and the framework did not take???

I'm trying something now...

Ok I'm stumped, I have to run out (shopping with the wife..oh joy) I'll look at it more later.

Worked fine for me... this is using your most recent update script...