[Theme] CM Nightly Bulid 191 NexTheme

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a problem with the download link for the green bar theme version. I can't get mediafire to move past "processing download request". I've tried on my phone and desktop. Any ideas? Thanks.

New download mirror in the OP.

The Sloan Ranger

Reaction score
Never could get mediafire download to work. Finally got the mirror to work, after three tries. 1st) Failed download, 2nd) Downloaded some random file with a girls name...I deleted it, and 3rd) Lucky number 3 worked.

I just realized, I lost my Market with the install of the theme. Wonder what else might be missing. Any ideas why I lost the market...?

jerroedr

Reaction score
so many links in the op! is the pandora one the whole theme plus pandora? what does the keyboard offer? are there any pics? i really want swype with a microphone button... but that i believe is impossible

captdroid

Reaction score
Never could get mediafire download to work. Finally got the mirror to work, after three tries. 1st) Failed download, 2nd) Downloaded some random file with a girls name...I deleted it, and 3rd) Lucky number 3 worked.

I just realized, I lost my Market with the install of the theme. Wonder what else might be missing. Any ideas why I lost the market...?

The theme update.zip you installed simply updates certain files. Try clearing cache and data for the market application.

captdroid

Reaction score
so many links in the op! is the pandora one the whole theme plus pandora? what does the keyboard offer? are there any pics? i really want swype with a microphone button... but that i believe is impossible

The pandora update is not the full theme just pandora. The keyboard is a HTC MOD keyboard. Check the instruction link for info. Sorry I don't have a pic of the keyboard.

The Sloan Ranger

Reaction score

The theme update.zip you installed simply updates certain files. Try clearing cache and data for the market application.

I no longer have the Market Application... I guess I'll restore my back-up and then re-download the theme and try a re-install.

captdroid

Reaction score

I no longer have the Market Application... I guess I'll restore my back-up and then re-download the theme and try a re-install.

Or try re-flashing the theme. The application vending.apk is copied to your phone by the theme install which is the market. There is one other one called marketupdater.apk but that is not updated by the theme.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Not sure what would have made you lose your market. I just got my new phone rooted and flashed all the links and did not lose the market :unsure: sorry I can't reproduce that.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I added notes next to each link, I hope that clears things up.

The Sloan Ranger

Reaction score
Finally up and running. Reflashed rom, downloaded theme again (mediafire worked), and then reflashed theme. Everything looks great.

Couple of suggestions for any future versions of the nextheme... These two small changes have always bothered me with this theme, I've just never asked if they could could be made.

1) The play/pause button on the music player would look great in green.

2) On the bottom row of the phone dialer, I'd suggest making the "circle +" button white, and the phone icon green. Or maybe making the phone icon green, and the two buttons on each side red.

Regardless, I appreciate you guys making this available to us. And thanks for the troubleshooting help earlier today.

captdroid

Reaction score
Finally up and running. Reflashed rom, downloaded theme again (mediafire worked), and then reflashed theme. Everything looks great.

Couple of suggestions for any future versions of the nextheme... These two small changes have always bothered me with this theme, I've just never asked if they could could be made.

2) On the bottom row of the phone dialer, I'd suggest making the "circle +" button white, and the phone icon green. Or maybe making the phone icon green, and the two buttons on each side red.

Regardless, I appreciate you guys making this available to us. And thanks for the troubleshooting help earlier today.

I was thinking something similar for the phone... my thoughts are to make the circle+ blue the phone same as existing phone icon in app drawer (which is white and green) and then back button red. What do you think bp328i?

Or maybe just make the phone dial button the icon in the app drawer for the phone and the back button red ?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I was thinking something similar for the phone... my thoughts are to make the circle+ blue the phone same as existing phone icon in app drawer (which is white and green) and then back button red. What do you think bp328i?

Or maybe just make the phone dial button the icon in the app drawer for the phone and the back button red ?

I will sit down tomorrow night and see what I can do with the play/pause button and phone they should not be to hard. I like the phone icon as maybe the call button.

As I have been looking through my phone tonight I have seen a few things I want to change like the desk/alarm clock screen...pretty boring.

So I'm going to go through the full theme this weeked and add some suff.

First thing is I need to find a kernal that keeps this new phone cool. My old phone loved Slayher 1.1 LV not so much on the new one....

captdroid

Reaction score

I will sit down tomorrow night and see what I can do with the play/pause button and phone they should not be to hard.

As I have been looking through my phone tonight I have seen a few things I want to change like the desk/alarm clock screen...pretty boring.

So I'm going to go through the full theme this weeked and add some suff.

First thing is I need to find a kernal that keeps this new phone cool. My old phone loved Slayher 1.1 LV not so much on the new one....

Then you can call it NexTheme Mod ... lol :)