[Theme] CM Nightly Build 210 NexTheme

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score
doesnt the op say turn animations off?

Edit: I miss read this I thought he was asking how to turn them off.

I do believe it does but since this was pulled out of my NexTheme for UD 2.3 I can tell you that you have to open spare parts and then Window animations and select off. It has nothing to do with the Fancy input animations being checked.

Actually the animations were pulled out of another ROM but they are same as the ones you put into the UD version... lol

Always best to check the OP for recent changes. But probably no more changes for this build.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
doesnt the op say turn animations off?

I do believe it does but since this was pulled out of my NexTheme for UD 2.3 I can tell you that you have to open spare parts and then Window animations and select off. It has nothing to do with the Fancy input animations being checked.

Actually the animations were pulled out of another ROM but they are same as the ones you put into the UD version... lol

Always best to check the OP for recent changes. But probably no more changes for this build.

I just think it's a little funny that when I make an update later that day or the next day the same one shows up here. But have fun with it...

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score

I just think it's a little funny that when I make an update later that day or the next day the same one shows up here. But have fun with it...

I include changes from different sources. :)