[Theme] CM Nightly Build 210 NexTheme

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
He also made the ability to assign any app to the 'message' slider on the phone/message slider option. So for example if you use google for text messaging you can assign that app to the 'message' slider or if you use mms then assign that one. You will see in settings.

I just loaded up build 211...

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I messed with it when I flashed UD for a sec. So, CM was the one who created this gesture idea but just applied it after UD? Or some of it after?

No man RC5 came out before. Any of this code that shows up in UD is from CM since UD is made from CM code base.

No, I mean the unlock gestures and what not

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I messed with it when I flashed UD for a sec. So, CM was the one who created this gesture idea but just applied it after UD? Or some of it after?

No man RC5 came out before. Any of this code that shows up in UD is from CM since UD is made from CM code base.

Since UD is built from CM code... that would be YES!!! You are going around in circles... like I said before I don't know any other way to explain. Good luck.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Since UD is built from CM code... that would be YES!!! You are going around in circles... like I said before I don't know any other way to explain. Good luck.

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying and it's making me look like a dumba**. I know that it is CM code, I'm just confused my why UD 2.3 had the lockscreen features BEFORE CM included them. I know it's CM code. I would've just thought they would have it on their ROM before UD since 210 came out after 2.3. That's all I'm saying

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying and it's making me look like a dumba**. I know that it is CM code, I'm just confused my why UD 2.3 had the lockscreen features BEFORE CM included them. I know it's CM code. I would've just thought they would have it on their ROM before UD since 210 came out after 2.3. That's all I'm saying

But I already explained to you that is not the case. The only reason I suggested loading up build 210 is it's one of the latest CM builds. The only way UD gets the code is from CM which has all the latest features included :)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

But I already explained to you that is not the case. The only reason I suggested loading up build 210 is it's one of the latest CM builds. The only way UD gets the code is from CM which has all the latest features included :)

Haha I know. Never mind:) I don't wanna keep going back and forth about this hahaha. It doesn't matter:)

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score

Haha I know. Never mind:) I don't wanna keep going back and forth about this hahaha. It doesn't matter:)

Well if you know then you have the answer! lol :)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well I knew but a little fuzzy on some details. That's all. I don't want to create a problem that doesn't exist.

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score

Well I knew but a little fuzzy on some details. That's all. I don't want to create a problem that doesn't exist.

What problem? Glad you understand now :)

Build 211 running good.... have you installed the NexTheme yet???? huh???? lol Don't install the NexTheme version for build 210 on 211 though.... they are build specific.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I did. But, it gave me boot loops so I never got to see how it really looked.

OP
captdroid

captdroid

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I did. But, it gave me boot loops so I never got to see how it really looked.

Read the OP... you probably ran out of space on your /system (/system/app) partition. I use the exact same files to theme my phone. Others have had the same problem and realized they were out of space :)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Read the OP... you probably ran out of space on your /system (/system/app) partition. I use the exact same files to theme my phone. Others have had the same problem and realized they were out of space :)

Wow haha. I read that whole thing earlier and somehow missed that section. I know I'm low on that already. I have to delete something just so I can install the MIUI music player every time I flash. So, I'm sure the theme takes up more space than that. Port it to 211:) haha. I already flashed it after I ran into the boot looping.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Man that's some pretty nifty window animation added in there. Wonder where that came from. Oh yeah I made some more updates and posted a new file this morning so I'm sure they will end up here today or tomorrow.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
doesnt the op say turn animations off?

Edit: I miss read this I thought he was asking how to turn them off.

I do believe it does but since this was pulled out of my NexTheme for UD 2.3 I can tell you that you have to open spare parts and then Window animations and select off. It has nothing to do with the Fancy input animations being checked.

Last edited: