Chose the Nexus over theRazr Maxx

citronbull

Reaction score
Verizon online had a 1 day sale $100 off 4G Smartphones. I was dead set on getting the Maxx but when I stopped by the Verizon store to actually feel the phones, I decided to get the Nexus. I previously had a Droid X, and I know Moto makes good hardware. The screen of the Nexus and the styling won me over. I can always get another battery if I need to. Only bad thing, shipping will take 2 days, I'm excited to start playing with my new toy!!

Reaction score
Verizon online had a 1 day sale $100 off 4G Smartphones. I was dead set on getting the Maxx but when I stopped by the Verizon store to actually feel the phones, I decided to get the Nexus. I previously had a Droid X, and I know Moto makes good hardware. The screen of the Nexus and the styling won me over. I can always get another battery if I need to. Only bad thing, shipping will take 2 days, I'm excited to start playing with my new toy!!

Good choice..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Nice! Former DX guy myself and I'm am thrilled with the Nexus. I'm sure you will be too! :)

Reaction score
i can't imagine why you didn't choose the phone with the same screen as the Droid X :icon_eek:

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Yeah.. not really.

Why do you insist on trolling the nexus threads. We have all seen your issues and complaints about the nexus and how much you love the razr so just move on let it go. No need to come to the nexus section anymore.

x25064

Reaction score
Why do you insist on trolling the nexus threads. We have all seen your issues and complaints about the nexus and how much you love the razr so just move on let it go. No need to come to the nexus section anymore.

1. Chill.
2. I own both
3. I don't troll anything pal.
4. I've posted once about how I enjoy the razr, overexaggerate much?
5. I post in what I see displayed on the main topic board.
6. I like GF but his comment is just untrue.
7. Disagreeing with it isn't "trolling"

Kthxbai.

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
I'm calm thanks. Just seen lots of complaints from you about the problems you have had. Didn't mean no harm, its just lots of people come and make comments and are sorta rude and it gets annoying to read. Again I meant no harm. =)

x25064

Reaction score
I'm calm thanks. Just seen lots of complaints from you about the problems you have had. Didn't mean no harm, its just lots of people come and make comments and are sorta rude and it gets annoying to read. Again I meant no harm. =)

I have issues with my nexus sure, I still think its a great phone. It will be even better when they sort out some of its bugs.

OP
C

citronbull

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. What's the best way to transfer files to the Nexus?

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
I have issues with my nexus sure, I still think its a great phone. It will be even better when they sort out some of its bugs.

I totally agree. Only thing I have trouble with is the occasional weak signal which will hopefully be fixed otherwise it's an amazing phone.

For transferring files I use my PC. Just drag the items to your phone storage. I did have a bit of an issue with drivers at first and my phone not being recognized and not allowing to me to view contents in the folders but u got that worked out. Just had to find the right driver. =)

x25064

Reaction score
I always use the drag and drop method. You have to transfer the files folder by folder sometimes. It doesn't always work if you transfer a file within a file. It will give you a transfer error.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Nexus phones have WiFi issues, These Issues has become common and is encountered with almost many users.
There are some ongoing technical issues with the Nexus, Google sponsoring it have reported it to the media that they are stopping the Nexus models worldwide. I just came across the news too. So i think the Nexus users are going to face a big problem in terms of maintenance and Services in the near future.
The users are going to face heavy technical problems
This version of android is used also by other android mobile makers, nut only the Nexus is decided to be stopped that clearly means there is some problem in the hardware and that's the Samsung who makes it.
Really annoying mobile maker.

Hmm, you gotta source on that info there, chief? :blink:

quickmedic

Reaction score
I just got the Maxx on the promotion. Havent upgraded since my Storm. Wanted the Nexus but am not dealing with the problems. I know they all have them..but.

GoBears

Reaction score
Nexus phones have WiFi issues, These Issues has become common and is encountered with almost many users.
There are some ongoing technical issues with the Nexus, Google sponsoring it have reported it to the media that they are stopping the Nexus models worldwide. I just came across the news too. So i think the Nexus users are going to face a big problem in terms of maintenance and Services in the near future.
The users are going to face heavy technical problems
This version of android is used also by other android mobile makers, nut only the Nexus is decided to be stopped that clearly means there is some problem in the hardware and that's the Samsung who makes it.
Really annoying mobile maker.

I actually lol'd after reading this.