Really Good Nexus Deal

Audentio

Reaction score
First and foremost, sorry for flooding your boards, but I figured I should post details on the deal I got for the Nexus.

AmazonWireless: Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless) got the phone for $99 through Amazon wireless by signing up for a new contract (I'm financially stable and my dad thought it would be a wonderful gift to himself if he kicked me off his phone bill :frown:). The phone also costs $99 if you add a new line to an existing account or if you create a new family account.

I really like the amazon wireless system because they can mail to more addresses than Verizon can. At the same time, they have a 250$ reduction on phones (smartphone only?) bought through their service. My order includes a free gift of a USB and car charger. I don't know how many potential buyers will see this thread, but if you have friends on the fence about changing their service, refer them to this great service. I remember the Droid RAZR MAXX had a similar deal not that long ago, but it's sold out and there are no promises of it ever being on sale again with amazon wireless.

OP
A

Audentio

Reaction score
yah i saw that.. that is the gsm version though..

What does gsm mean?

Nevermind, I figured out what it means. If the GSM version is being cancelled, doesn't that mean the same for the Verizon CDMA, regardless of radio technology?

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
What does gsm mean?

Nevermind, I figured out what it means. If the GSM version is being cancelled, doesn't that mean the same for the Verizon CDMA, regardless of radio technology?

The term GSM means - Global System for Mobile Communications. It's what AT&T and TMo run on.

OP
A

Audentio

Reaction score
The term GSM means - Global System for Mobile Communications. It's what AT&T and TMo run on.

Oh, so since the 32GB version through verizon wireless in the deal, that means the deal is still valid, noice.