Camera Stuck on Solarize

JEchoff

Reaction score
So my problem isn't as major as some of the others on here, but I would still love a solution. Recently I downloaded the Pro Paint Camera App because I heard it took a lot better pictures. After comparing some shots, the pictures were marginally better, but I decided I would stick with the default camera app because it was a lot simpler. I go to take a picture with the default app, and the screen keeps showing it's solarized, and even the picture appears that way after it's taken. So the first thing I tried was to uninstall the other camera app, however it is still stuck on solarize. Is there anyway I could fix this, or could I uninstall the camera apk and reinstall it? Thanks! Oh and by the way, I am running Bugless Beast 0.4 with the Droid X theme, but I believe this problem first occured while I was running Kangerade 1.1.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Open the app and tap the menu soft key. you will see five small white icons on the right tap the first. You will see Auto, infinity, and Macro. Scroll down color effect. I beleuve yours will have solarized active. I imagine you want none.

Hope this helps

Mike

OP
J

JEchoff

Reaction score
Wow, I never knew that those options could scroll. I was wondering why there were so little options in the new camera. Thanks Bro Montana!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Truthfully, I just found them three days ago. Keep spreading the word.dancedroid

Mike