Buyers regret

nickb1

Reaction score
I've found google calendar to be extremely useful. I put in all of my classes and it lets me know when my next class is. (college) Same goes for the physical keyboard. It's a lot wider than the narrow blackberry keyboard, it let's you type a lot faster and more accurately. I'd go with the Droid 2. I wouldn't recommend any of the phones over at CES, mainly because you said that a physical keyboard is one of your top features, and to my knowledge none of the phones revealed at CES had physical keyboards, none for verizon at least. I could be wrong.
Visited local Verizon store and played with Droid 2 and BB Bold. I really want a droid but the BB calendar was easy to transition from week to month view. Tried doing that with the D2 and couldn't get it to transition view. Is there a step I'm missing? Aside from needing the physical keyboard, I prefer touch screen. D2 seems to have it all, just couldn't get the calendar to transition. Would that be a problem if using google calendar? Also, is there a setting in the D2 to increase font size....unfortunately, I have lousy eyesight.
Press the menu key to switch from week to month.

jbdow

Reaction score
I'm kinda doubting the need for the keyboard on the d2g i bought-but only slightly.
really love this phone-and i'm way too old to be attached to a gadget. Part of my
decision for the d2g over the X was the idea that i thought the X screen to be too
big -but i guess it's a matter of taste- i just thought the d2g to be the best compromise
all things considered- the only thing close to the d2g as far as i can see is the X,
but multimedia isn't my #1 priority. To each his own. i got mine :)