BREAKING: Sirius/XM App coming in May

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
cderry

cderry

Reaction score
Still waiting. Since they said "sometime in May", they have a week and a half before I go crazy.

solorca

Reaction score
Opie and Anthony said something about being on Sirius with some kind of free preview starting Monday. I am pretty sure that means we'll be getting this on Monday.

brando56894

Reaction score
Still waiting, could care less though. Ive grown to like slacker better. I'm in the process of canceling my account and selling my sirius stiletto 2, even though I have like 2 or 3 months still left on it.

IMO if you have a droid sirius is a waste of money: stiletto and dock was $350, can only listen to music stored on the sdcard if its out of the dock unless you wear the big clunky headphones and it costs $200/year. Depending on how the app turns out I may keep internet radio.

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Any new info when this will be available.

On Deep Tracks XM 40, which I listen to religiously I've heard them promoting the app for iPhone and Android. So it should be very soon.

Ah yes... Sirius 16... one of my favorites.
Still, it's so lame the Howard 100/101 won't be on it... hope it is easy to hack/modify or we get something like iDrone's homebrew, whatever that is called...I forget. Oh yeah, Pocket Tunes.

ITguy4

Reaction score
On the XM radio site, you can register for an email when the app is available. I did that. Haven't received anything yet.

issues636

Reaction score
Opie and Anthony said something about being on Sirius with some kind of free preview starting Monday. I am pretty sure that means we'll be getting this on Monday.

it's 5 in the morning on monday :p if it don't come out today, imma come looking for you. lol, jk. hopefully though, but that's all we can do, hope.

owuaarontsi

Reaction score
I downloaded this apparently on my ipad only to discover that u have to have a premium online subscription. That's crap. I have a lifetime membership with free online listening and it doesn't work just because its an app. Much less excited about this now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cbyteme

Reaction score
Thank GOD! I just changed to Droid from iPhone because Apple wanted to charge me $200 to fix my phone, even after buying the extended care plan.... that was my third phone is a year and a half! I've been having withdrawals for the week I've been without it.....now if droid would just jet a decent ski jump and bowling game!

coondogg97

Reaction score
I downloaded this apparently on my ipad only to discover that u have to have a premium online subscription. That's crap. I have a lifetime membership with free online listening and it doesn't work just because its an app. Much less excited about this now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!

And if you are putting it on an Apple device you should be using Pocket Tunes anyway.

Pocket Tunes > Any other streaming app around! It is the ONLY app I still can't live without.

nstars4life

Reaction score
Can you guys move the argument to another post; there are people out here who are actually waiting for actual news on the app. Who cares if some shows are there and some are not, if you are paying for the subscription like I am you know what you are getting.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Can you guys move the argument to another post; there are people out here who are actually waiting for actual news on the app. Who cares if some shows are there and some are not, if you are paying for the subscription like I am you know what you are getting.

+1 agree 100% nstars

even though thats your first post in the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.