blurry maxx 3 .8 flashed clean via bootstrap

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
After posting the name wrong in the other thread, I nailed this. FXZed to 246, rooted, installed cwn touch bootstrap. Flashed blurry 3.8.zip. Amazing ROM, love the nova launcher with 7 dock slots and 7 screens. Getting a new sim next week so I can carry this awhile I'm bored with my razor maxx for the time being.

qwas789

Reaction score
Getting used to this one as well. Takes a few days to settle in. Bluetooth is an issue however.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

lgalcarte

Reaction score
Downloaded this and installed it today. Took me all day to get it set up the way I like it. First, I couldn't send email with Gmail so I installed K9. Then Handcent wouldn't send messages so I installed GoSMS.Now, the camera won't work! I've tried the camera app that came with the ROM, camera ICS+, and FX Camera. They all say they cannot connect to the Android camera. I've installed, uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, etc. Ugh! How frustrating. I give up... Going back to rooted 246.

Oh, and text to speech does not work either...

deduct

Reaction score
Downloaded this and installed it today. Took me all day to get it set up the way I like it. First, I couldn't send email with Gmail so I installed K9. Then Handcent wouldn't send messages so I installed GoSMS.Now, the camera won't work! I've tried the camera app that came with the ROM, camera ICS+, and FX Camera. They all say they cannot connect to the Android camera. I've installed, uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, etc. Ugh! How frustrating. I give up... Going back to rooted 246.

Oh, and text to speech does not work either...

I have not had any of these problems and I've been running 3.8 since its release. I have had a few random reboots but everything else works great. Have you tried completely wiping slot and creating slot again and flashing blurry?

deduct

Reaction score
Haha....you're old school aren't you alt?

deduct

Reaction score
<---- safestrap challenged

Haha...I love safestrap. The community seems to have gotten this rooting business down. Have not seen anyone asking for help in a while.

z96Cobra

Reaction score
<---- safestrap challenged

I was a bootstrap holdout too. Figured safestrap was just going to be more work for the same result. One day I decided to try it so that I could rum CM ROMs (always loved CM ROMs) and I'm never going back to bootstrap. It's easy to set up & has lots more options than bootstrap. You should try it.