Blacked Out Gingerbread Keyboard... WITH "shadow buttons"

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
That black with blue keyboard is SO BADASS!!

CAP201012222124.jpg

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
&amp bug fixed..... on blue keyboard...

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Just keep the goodies coming. The blue goes great with everything else you've done. Kudoos

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

taz1458

Reaction score
I installed the combined file to get the blacked out file a couple posts back. If I try tovinatall the blue theme it does not work and gives Melissa think an error 7 when trying to install through clockwork. Any ideas?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The combined file was put together by someone else, I would say install, the keyboards as I recommended and see if that works...

taz1458

Reaction score
The combined file was put together by someone else, I would say install, the keyboards as I recommended and see if that works...

I tried doing it your recommended way but it would not work period. I could get the keyboard to come up but even if I tried the blacked out version i would get the error.

taz1458

Reaction score
BUMP...Could anyone put this all in a combined file to do it together? seems to be the only way it works here

Iwho?

Reaction score
BINGO!! Followed your suggestions and everything is finally working perfectly. Thanks again!

TwoBuells

Reaction score
I love this keyboard on my Droid. Its the only keyboard I can type real fast and not make mistakes.

I tried to install on my D2 Global w/bootstrapper and clockwork mod recovery.

the first file installed

but the second file and the black with blue both came up with errors in the zip file on SD card???? these were the same files I installed on my Droid 1 so I know they are good. Maybe the keyboad just doesn't work with the D2G...bummer

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's weird, if the first one worked it looks like the other two should work? They are just the same app, but themed.....

TwoBuells

Reaction score
the first file installed fine. I got a successful install msg in clockwork mod. but I tried the other two twice and even downloaded another copy, same error msg. I am running a GB keyboard from the Droid 2G Fission Rom. I want the try that all in one file that is a few pages back.

edit: the GingerBreadKB-Black-Keys zip file installed ......tested it out....nope....I still have the GB keyboard black backgroud, grey keys, and black letter from the Fission Rom install........

Last edited:

chris420o

Reaction score
whoever made a blue version(which i love by the way) is it possible for a red key version release? would love to match my red glass theme im rocking

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
whoever made a blue version(which i love by the way) is it possible for a red key version release? would love to match my red glass theme im rocking

I'll work on it. Need a frame of reference on the red you want though. Link me to your Theme's thread.