Blacked Out....BLUE!!... UD 2.5.... Screenshots...

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you find it? It should have installed right over the stock version...

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't like to use 4.9, too many extra steps that aren't needed. However, to solve the problem I will complete my themes with 4.8 and then just do a quick decompile/compile with 4.9 to remove the -v4.... Thanks for the heads up MBK!

No problem, just offering suggestion. You have a nice theme here and it'd be good for your users to be able to use MM for things if they'd like...
And as for the 'extra steps that aren't needed'.... brah, 4.8 'does' all those 'extra' steps you speak of too, just does it automatically and takes away the control from you.... but you gotta use what you feel most comfortable with, there's still guys that prefer to use strictly APKTool without the APKManager UI

Anyways, nice work on your theme, it really does look silky smooth...;)

bump47

Reaction score
Ok, I found vending.apk and when I click on it, it says install black market. I say ok and then it says that it isn't installed. Where did my normal market go? This is crazy

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How are you doing this? It shouldn't say anything about "black market" when you click it..... Unfortunately, by doing it that way, your market is now messed up.. You will need to restore your backup to when you had the old market working then flash my theme again. At that point you should have the new market installed.....

bump47

Reaction score
Well there was no market to begin with after I installed the theme so I put the vending.zip on my sd card and then went into root explorer and installed there but that didn't work. So Im back to stock now, I've got the market and I'm installing the theme again rt now. Well see what happens

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sounds like something is broken before you install my theme.... And my theme has the 2.2.7 market... Try reflashing the stock ROM and wipe.... reboot and verify that the market is working... it should be the old market..... if it works, flash my regular blacked out theme and verify that you have to new market and it is working... then flash the blue theme...

The theme as been installed successfully, I think your market is getting messed up somewhere...

bump47

Reaction score
Finally got it. After wiping data and cache and reflashing UD 2.5 I was able to get this theme installed. Perfect! Great work and thanks for the help. I know I was a pain

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
NP, Glad you got it working and you like it............

Ripper27

Reaction score
I do have morphs installed, but wiped and tried stock. No go on that, but I haven't tried the blacked out theme. Think if I apply that first then the other it might work. Nanding and trying now.

Droid 1
Ud 2.5.0
Slayer 1200 lv kernel
Themed blue-Black Swype

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So you are saying that you can't apply MMs over the stock theme?