Bionic Release Drawing Closer?

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just like you, I have a right to state my opinion as long as I am not offensive in doing so.

I'll elaborate on my original comment, just for you. I have finally grown weary
in constantly checking this and other forums/news sites for any concrete info on this supposed "bionic" of a phone. Will it be the best LTE phone at the time
of its release? Most likely. Am I still as interested as I originally was? No. My interest has consistently, and gradually declined to simply just wanting closure.
This phone is like a chick I broke up with, that hasn't gotten all of her stuff out of my place... and keeps showing up at places she knows I hang out. Even if I have moved on, there is a constant reminder of her because some people keep telling me she is hot, and showing me pictures. Doesn't mean I don't think she's attractive (it's obvious she is)... I just don't feel the same about her as I
used to.

The Bionic is hot, I just don't "have to have it" anymore... and just want it to be with someone that appreciates it the way it should be.

We cool now?

*customized tapatalk signature*

Honestly I don't care what you compare it to. I generally ignore the people who complain or say there is better out there but since you addressed me specifically I'll answer.

If you're interested in the bionic fine, feel free to post. But if all you're here to do is complain and say there is better out, there always will be. The people who are getting the bionic dont care. What's the point in complaining to a bunch of people that want the phone? That's my point.

Let's get it straight, you addressed ME specifically, and I replied... respectfully.

I ask that you (or anyone else) now browse my post history, and point out to me where I am "complaining", or "saying there is better out". Did I not just say in my previous post that it would be the best out at the time of its release?

Dang bro, chill out. I'm still going to consider it when it comes out, and get a little hands on time. I'll also consider other phones, and make the decision to purchase one based on MY personal needs for a smartphone. We all have different tastes, and prefer some features over others. That's okay.

I respect your very strong desire for this phone, why can't you respect my waning interest?

I'm a pretty laid back dude, I'd rather be sharing a malty beer with you instead of having this conversation on an internet forum.

I hope you enjoy whatever phone you decide to buy, and I hope the same for myself.

So, we cool NOW? LOL

Actually I didn't address you specifically and I didn't even see your post so don't assume anything. I was addressing everyone in general. All the people out there trying to bring down the Bionic threads because they think the phone sucks compared to another device which is totally irrelevant to what's going on here.

Like I said before, I don't care if what your opinion is of the Bionic. If you want it, good for you. If you don't but still want to discuss it, good for you too. I'm just saying I will skip over the post of people complaining about how much this phone sucks compared to such and such because it serves no purpose besides detracting from the thread.

And yeah we're cool, I never had a problem. I'm just trying to set the record straight from my side, that's all.

Last edited:

bplewis24

Reaction score
Wow that's interesting. Some thoughts:

1) It looks like a spreadsheet which I don't like.
2) Stratosphere is either an SGSII with LTE or a replacement for the Droid Charge...but if it was the Charge, wouldn't it say that in the notes? (Like it says replacement for the Thunderbolt)
3) Vigor in October is extremely interesting.

Lots of stuff in October to look forward to. But no mention of the Prime, huh?

Brandon

Oxymoron

Reaction score
With release dates so soon, I hope to be seeing some test unit leaks for some of these devices shortly.

Something tangible.

OP
Xerrus

Xerrus

Reaction score

2) Stratosphere is either an SGSII with LTE or a replacement for the Droid Charge...but if it was the Charge, wouldn't it say that in the notes? (Like it says replacement for the Thunderbolt)

Brandon

Well Verizon has yet to ever get a pure Google device and I was under no illusions that the Prime would be any different. As for the other devices, only 3 peak my interest: the Bionic (of course) , Stratosphere, and the Vigor. Pretty Ballsy to market two 4g devices against one another day 1 (Bionic vs. Stratosphere) if the stratosphere is indeed the GS2...

In the comments it notes the Bionic has been updated to a "level 1 launch" which means who knows what, probably just a huge marketing push?

sent from my Droid Charge

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Brandon

It's probably not a Charge replacement seeing as it's not a Droid branded phone and it may come with a keyboard.

OP
Xerrus

Xerrus

Reaction score

Brandon

It's probably not a Charge replacement seeing as it's not a Droid branded phone and it may come with a keyboard.

In the comments on the spread sheet it specifically says "replacing Thunderbolt"

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Brandon

In the comments on the spread sheet it specifically says "replacing Thunderbolt"

I was talking about the Stratosphere, not the Vigor. Sorry for the confusion.