Bionic Release Drawing Closer?

Xerrus

Reaction score
Droid-life just tossed this out there, take it for what it's worth. They seem confident in its legitimacy though.

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/08/0...droid-bionic-twitter-account-joins-the-party/

So we all know September is when Moto Mobility's CEO stated it would drop, but I still get the impression he meant it would be fully deployed in stores by then. Could we see it this month still via preorder through VZW?

sent from my Droid Charge

wseyller

Reaction score
Just before I read this I noticed an email from Verizon showing a free 3 months of nexflix if you buy the Revolution. The deal ends on Aug 28 which may or may not mean anything. I kinda suspect the bionic would be available shortly after. I don't think they would let this deal run through the availability of the bionic.

bplewis24

Reaction score
Man why would they tweet something about "very soon." At this point we want specific dates. "Very soon" doesn't do anything but frustrate people who have been waiting "very long."

Brandon

wseyller

Reaction score
Man why would they tweet something about "very soon." At this point we want specific dates. "Very soon" doesn't do anything but frustrate people who have been waiting "very long."

Brandon

In astronomical units, very soon is about 5 million years.

Yeah very soon, just doesn't satisfy me anymore.

OP
Xerrus

Xerrus

Reaction score
Agreed, the vagueness of the tweet is frustrating, but we all can't deny our hope that it will be soon rather than later. Here's hoping "soon" means before next month

dyno

Reaction score

Brandon

So are they saying maybe we will see it before the end of the year..... :icon_ nono2:

DoctorV

Reaction score
"Anyone up for following another potential official DROID Bionic Twitter account? The one that many are considering to be the real deal sent out the tweet you are seeing above, last night, punctuation error and all."

Oh yeah. Looks legit to me . . . .

droidrenegade

Reaction score
I hope they let it out before Sept. but I don't think we will know till it happensdancedroid

Reaction score
Look at the punctuation error, it could be mistaken for a # 11. August 11 anyone???? Conspiracy theory at its best....:)

Oxymoron

Reaction score
<--- officially no longer cares

*customized tapatalk signature*

OP
Xerrus

Xerrus

Reaction score
Look at the punctuation error, it could be mistaken for a # 11. August 11 anyone???? Conspiracy theory at its best....:)

Well as much as I'd like to play into the thought that the " was intentional and that it secretly means 11...that's a bit of a stretch even for the most optimistic of optimists, lol.

I doubt even Moto puts that much thought behind their grammatical errors, intentional or not :p

OP
Xerrus

Xerrus

Reaction score
<--- officially no longer cares

*customized tapatalk signature*

You must care a little, deep down, otherwise you wouldn't even look at this topic or this forum in the first place! :-D

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Not to be rude...but we don't need 100 different threads on the BIONIC release. We know its coming! We have been given a date already...Just saying.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not to be rude...but we don't need 100 different threads on the BIONIC release. We know its coming! We have been given a date already...Just saying.

We've been given a time frame, not a date. And for the people that don't care, why even post here then? Just leave and don't post in here if you don't care.

wseyller

Reaction score

Well with no phone in hand it gets a little dull in this forum section. People need something to talk about while waiting. When this phone is released all these useless threads will stop in place of other useless threads.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk