Best Buy

goldsquare

Reaction score
Has any Best Buy 's got the X in yet? Just call my friend where i have mine ordered and he said their truck dont run til wed. nite.... PHUGGGGGGG!!!!

zook_b

Reaction score
My store hasn't got them in. They are 'supposed' to show up tomorrow. I guess we'll see though.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

TK4261

Reaction score
Gotta call from my BestBuy today in Montclair, California telling me my phone was in and I could pick it up on Thursday :biggrin:
I was the #3 pre-order at that BestBuy.

CCMasta

Reaction score
The Best Buy I work at and the whole district all received the phones this afternoon and made all there phone calls. Hope everyone was by there phones =P

zook_b

Reaction score
Nooooooooooooo. Why haven't I received them at my store yet?! :icon_eek:

I was joking with a co-worker today that they had an article out about not selling items before their hard street date but not about activating them before the street date.....lol.

velvet005

Reaction score
I called BB today to find out if I would be receiving my pre-order on Thursday. They checked and I am either 14 or 15 on the list but they are only getting 13 phones on the truck. She said she was not sure when the next shipment would arrive but it would be at least a week. I should have pre ordered earlier.

spt

Reaction score
Nooooooooooooo. Why haven't I received them at my store yet?! :icon_eek:

I was joking with a co-worker today that they had an article out about not selling items before their hard street date but not about activating them before the street date.....lol.

Called my store and they have still not received them yet either. Only 2 more days anyway and I should have it.

zook_b

Reaction score
Still none at my store. Hopefully they come in tomorrow. When I open I'm sure to have a few disappointed customers. So much fail.

Warner

Reaction score
After holding for literally 15 minutes and talking to 3 different people, I was able to find out that of the 3,000 items that arrived on their truck today, my local Best Buy received exactly TWO Droid X's. TWO? Wow, are you kidding me? Thank goodness I'm the first person on the pre-order list!

Warner