Best Buy $9.99 a month...

Godly 1

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Best Buys $9.99 a month insurance deal? I did it on my White Dinc 2, and I am starting to have that charging issue that I have read HTC's are known for... (loose USB port on the phone...)
So, is it really as simple as the Sales Guy in Blue told me? "Just walk in with it, and we'll give you another! No matter what the issue! A scratch on the screen, to a 20 ft drop!"
I've had the phone for less than 6 months, and she is bone stock. (Not Rooted)
I plan to swing over to BB after work... I just wondered if anyone had any advice on what to expect...
Thanks!

forumjunkie44

Reaction score
Be ready to wait for about a week or possibly two. You will most likely receive a refurbished phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
G

Godly 1

Reaction score
I sure hope not... The guy's pitch was that I bring it in, and he hands me another... Hmmm... I guess depending on how that goes today, I may end up dropping the $9.99 thing! Grrr...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I've heard they had good insurance but I don't buy insurance with my phones. Just do what he said and drop by to find out, you're gonna have to go in store anyway

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I sure hope not... The guy's pitch was that I bring it in, and he hands me another... Hmmm... I guess depending on how that goes today, I may end up dropping the $9.99 thing! Grrr...

they keep refurbished phones on hand as replacements.

Bodhana

Reaction score
A waste of money...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums