Beautiful Widgets issue

Reaction score
I just downloaded Beautiful Widgets and got it installed without any apparent issues. However, I am having a problem. I set up the Home widget following what I thought was the right path. The widget got installed ok - but I only have the weather widget. What I want is the weather and the clock together.

It looked through the various options in the Beautiful Widget settings and couldn't find anything that would work. I then looked through the http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ficial-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread.html and couldn't find anything. ( I must admit I didn't look at all 101 pages in detail.) I did notice that I do not get simple Beautiful Home or Beautiful Home Smaller - I get Beautiful Home Weather and Beautiful Home Weather Smaller.
Does anyone have any ideas?

CC

OP
Captain Canuck
Reaction score
Well then, does anyone have a suggestion on how I can put this question to LevelUp? I just looked at their website and can't find any contact info.

CC

harrellj

Reaction score
They renamed the widgets a short while ago, if you try either Beautiful Home Weather, are you not getting a clock?

As for contacting them, usually the market entry has a contact entry.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?

OP
Captain Canuck
Reaction score
They renamed the widgets a short while ago, if you try either Beautiful Home Weather, are you not getting a clock?

As for contacting them, usually the market entry has a contact entry.

I looked on the Market and e-mailed [email protected]. Thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully they will have an idea.

And to answer you question, correct - I am only getting the weather and not the clock.

CC