Beautiful Widgets Question

tmal2

Reaction score
What is the easiest way to access the control panel for this app? With Weather Widgets I had an icon that brought me right to the control panel where I could change any settings easily.
With Beautiful Widgets the only way I've found access to the control panel is through menu/add/widgets/Beautiful home.

That's a lot of steps to take just to change a setting or skin. Is there an easier way? If there is. I have not found it yet.

Thanks in advance

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tap on the weather icon on the widget... the animation will pop up.... then just press the menu button. Settings/Skins/Refresh will all be right there :)

OP
T

tmal2

Reaction score
Tap on the weather icon on the widget... the animation will pop up.... then just press the menu button. Settings/Skins/Refresh will all be right there :)

Thanks, I knew there had to be an easier way

PhoneSter

Reaction score
thanks for sharing! I was like the OP, would trash the widget and create a new one just to access the skins and setting :redface:

rjw0501

Reaction score
Also remember, if you tap the clock, your alarm clock will come up, and tap date, the calender will come up.

ultimamma

Reaction score
Is it just me or did anyone else's battery life decrease after installing this?

M

Matth3w

Yeah I uninstalled this morning...after having the phone on for 2 hours, 78% of my battery usage (down a decent amount) was from these widgets...which...by the way, I was not even using at the time (installed but not being used on the desktop).