Beautiful Widgets skins

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find anything about this or remember reading it, but I just downloaded beautiful widgets. Wow, I got more than I thought I would, but my inquiry is directed specifically towards the home (clock and weather widgets).

There's a bunch of different skins that you can download and use. What I'm looking for is where they (specifically the image files) are kept. I was looking in the sdcard as well as what I think is the only place the widget resides.

jasonb

Reaction score
the skins are saved to the SD card. i can't remember what the folder was called though. sorry.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Here is a neat tip. Create a file called .nomedia and copy it to your /sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/skins directory to stop those pictures from showing up in the Gallery.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is a neat tip. Create a file called .nomedia and copy it to your /sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/skins directory to stop those pictures from showing up in the Gallery.

Let me get this straight. I have folders in the Gallery called GNOME, iColor and Plain. If I put a file called .nomedia in each of the files they won't show up in Gallery? Will they still work for the apps that installed them?

where can you find different skins??? I have no clue just got beautiful widget today

Pressing on the Weather brings up the 5-Day Forecast. Pressing on the Menu button brings up the Clock and Weather skins option. Both of those give you an option to download skins.