-=BAMF Sense 3.0 RC2=-

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[ROM] BAMF Sense 3.0 GB RC2 - MULTIUPLOAD LINK ADDED

I DID NOT CREATE THIS ROM THE DEV TEAM BAMF DID THIS IS SENSE 3.o RC2 Just Sharing here @ Droid Forums

-=BAMF Sense 3.0 RC2=-

Sense3.0-Merged.png

With the release of the Shooter RUU, we now have an awesome port of Sense 3.0 for you guys. This took hours of dedication to complete, with a TIRELESS dedication on Erishasnobattery's part, we are happy to bring you a complete port of Sense 3.0 to you guys. As you all know, this takes hours and hours of head bashing, knuckle busting, girlfriend ignoring, and beer swigging to complete. Please show your appreciation if at all possible! Believe me, every cent is appreciated!! Links are below.
smile.gif

PaypalDonateButton.png

ThatDudeButch: Donate

Erishasnobattery: Donate

Adrynalyne: Donate

Trident: Donate
-=FEATURES=-

• Initial release, based of our BAMF GB base including the BAMF Toolkit (Don't think we need to keep posting that here, for more info refer to the other GB roms)
  • Complete port of the Sense 3.0 from the Shooter leak (Erishasnobattery is da man!)
  • Latest Dream Kernel
  • Custom Boot Animation (Gadget!)
  • Custom Shutdown Animation (TDButch)
  • Native swipe function! (TDButch)
  • BAMF ROM Analytics app added (Please opt in! Totally safe, just reads build prop for rom version etc)
  • Clear Button resized and relocated (TDButch)
  • Tons more
-=RECOMMENDED SETUP INSTRUCTIONS=-

• PLEASE PERFORM A FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING
  • AFTER SETTING UP GOOGLE ACCOUNT, LET GOOGLE SYNC FULLY TO AVOID LAG
  • THE MR2 RADIO HAS PROVIDED THE BEST SPEED AND RELIABILITY RESULTS
-=CHANGELOGS=-

Changelog For RC2:

1. Fixed gallery FC
  2. Fully working camera including FFC/video
  3. Fixed Folders
  4. Fixed MMS send
  5. Fixed shortcuts FC
-=DOWNLOADS=-
MD5 SUM: 7c67b5f11bb9f6424d1fb39c9ca69ede

BAMF Sense 3.0 RC1​
MD5 SUM: b31318888168c81328a898ceab00da02

SOURCE: XDA DEVELOPERS

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I Did not Create this rom The Dev Team BAMF Did All credit goes to those talented Devs over @ XDA developers just sharing here @ DF

They will keep all bugs/fixes updated in the first few posts here.

Please, post a bug once. If you have a potential fix, PM me. I will test it and get it added to this post.

Let's not have a repeat of last time. If you can't use the search function, don't use our ROMs.

Also, if it's not posted in one of our posts, it's not an approved mod. We take absolutely zero responsibility for anything that happens.

Known Issues:

The DreamKernel (2.2.1) Packed in RC2 has no bluetooth. - Get the latest here.

• There numerous graphical bugs, such as misalignment and colors being off. Please, unless it is affecting the usability of the phone, don't post them.
  • Pin screen and password unlock screen are sized incorrectly
  • Some fonts/images may appear a little fuzzy on the home screens. At this point, with the tools available, there isn't much we can do with it.
  • No Verizon VM notfications. Base ROM issue. It won't be fixed without a new leak.
  • Sense LWP is scaled wrong.
  • Video Playback buttons are off a little
  • Car dock needs scaled
  • Force close in music app.
  • No speed dial 2.
  • Camcorder only supports up to 14mbps recording. Anything higher will cause it to close.
  • No .wma Playback.
  • G-sensor Issue - Kernel Related.
  • Missing Flickr, Books, and Watch apps.
  • Bad strings in the Calendar Widget.
  • Twitter causing FC on phone calls.
  • Bad string in Gmail settings.
  • If your screen is staying off, slow to turn back on, general weirdness when coming off a sleep state, try increasing your minimum clock speed. I have the best balance or performance/battery at 368/368 for screen off and 368/1.2 normal.
  • The Manage applications page is freaking out. See Below.

Patches:

Help! My Manage Applications page is freaking out!

The base leak, for whatever reason, has a serious problem with populating the applications list.

At the bottom of the screen, there is a 2 tone gray and green bar. There is a small animation that appears once everything is loaded above the gray portion.

DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT, modify any apps in any way shape or form if this has not appeared. Do not force stop, uninstall, clear data, or clear cache when they are flickering. This means the package has not been fully loaded and linked. You might think you are clearing data on Angry birds when in fact it is Accounts and settings.

I got a little overzealous on one last night and ended up having to do a complete wipe and reinstall.[/QUOTE]

Need help setting up Google Voice? Thank RootandBoot for these instructions!
Originally Posted by RootandBoot To use Google voice.
Get your new number from Google.
Download the Google voice app, skip the VM setup. Choose to make no calls from Google voice.
On your phone dial *71 and your Google number (that is call forward no answer) put the 1 infront of the area code.
That's it.
When someone leaves a VM it will show on your notification bar.
Attached Files
zip.gif
Transpulldown-5bar-Signal.zip (3.57 MB, 396 views)
zip.gif
BAMF-Sense-3.0-RC2_Disable_Volume_Wake.zip (307.0 KB, 82 views)

bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
I am having location issues...anyone else? Is there a fix? I'm gonna wipe right now and try again

jack14

Reaction score
once i flash the rom through clockwork can i just reboot the phone?

Thomaslord84

Reaction score
I have never been able to run any BAMF Rom. I wipe everything and flash it then reboot and it gets to the htc screen and goes into a bootloop. This happens no matter the version. I really want to try these ROMs and wonder if anyone can help.
Note - Liquid ROMs run fine on it.