Bad luck with d2g

EMTangel79

Reaction score
Ok, I love this phone but I believe that I have bad luck with this phone. Two months about to have my fifth one Monday when it arrives, just wondering if anybody else had the problems I have experienced. When somebody calls and I answer the phone, can't hear anything through the earpieces but flip it over and you will hear the person on the speaker, the phone is not on speaker phone.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

chrisl20

Reaction score
Yep...same problem w mine...flashed fission and its all better now...but, my issue only happened in strides...like when I had 2bars of service, or no 3g, or was transitioning from roaming to my home location

OP
E

EMTangel79

Reaction score
I also had the problem of it not connecting to the web or showing that I had no service in areas that is where I usually full bars & have 3g .

chrisl20

Reaction score
As have I,...it was when I was traveling the western us for a month...my buddy has a high power antennae for his wifi card, I just figured it was an interference between my phone and his wifi, but, when it still happend when I was flying han solo then I decided that d2g=p.o.s

Graymayre

Reaction score
I think its a luck of the draw. My first one died 3 days after I got it. Signal issued led to signal reboot, led to bootloop, led to Asurion replacing it with a new one. Had the new one for 2 weeks now and works like a dream. Though I dot dare do any mods further than root. Not even bootstrap. Just stock with ADW and it is niiice.

ChooChoo

Reaction score
Yep...same problem w mine...flashed fission and its all better now...but, my issue only happened in strides...like when I had 2bars of service, or no 3g, or was transitioning from roaming to my home location

What is Fission? I have the same low volume problem on my D2G especially when roaming on GSM (but the sound doesn't come out the speakerphone either).