Are these good Adsense stats and website stats?

Are those good stats for a 2 month old blog?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• YES THEY ARE GREAT STATS!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
For those of you who have been in the adsense game for a while. My blog has been around for less than 3 months. Do you think by looking at the pictures / screenshots of my analytics and adsense that if i keep going in the route im going now I could be on to something like being able to make enough money to live on? Don't worry im not going to go out tomorrow and quit my job because i made 60 bucks overnight lol. It def. makes me happy though. What do you guys think. A blog that is only a few months old, i don't pay for advertising anywhere. These are my results.

The above links are screenshots of my stats. I'm just wondering if I am doing this website thing right. I've tried multiple times in the past and didnt make that in 4 months and gave up. Let a lone those stats are just from before I went to bed until now. A whole 6 hour time frame. Decent or not? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
The server at lifeisablog.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chromefrom accessing the network.
Error code: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

No idea. Can't see the jpgs.

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Okay guys, sorry about that. Had a bad server crash. Def. not a win lol. Re posting the images right now.
HERE
and HERE