Droid 1 Battery Problem

doublea500

Reaction score
i flashed pe5 (wiped) to my rooted droid 1. i cleared my battery stats about a day after i flashed pe5. my method of doing this was running the battery down to 0%, then charging it to 100% then iwent to cw recovery then cleared it then i ran the battery down to 0 then i charged it but i had to take it out for like 15 minutes at 60% then after the 15 minutes i charged it to 100% (what a run on sentence). the day after i did all this, my battery skipped 90% and went to 50%. i decided i should run it down to 0% a few times and bring it to 100%. this kinda fixed that problem. however the problem i have now is that if i leave the phone OFF (with 100%) overnight or for a long amount of time, then it turns on with around 40%. im sure the problem is not with my battery. i think a problem may have to do with me flashing rz recovery then bringing it back to cw with sbf recovery. maybe its got to do with that. this is only the second time i cleared battery stats. one more thing is that i was getting this problem the first time i rooted, this actually caused me to unroot my droid, until i rooted with z4root months ago. any suggestions guys? im trying to avoid wiping and reflashing and i really want to stay with pe. this is the only rom ive been having this problem with.

OP
doublea500

doublea500

Reaction score
I guess I'm still having the battery skipping problem. It just went from 80 to 50. I need some suggestions though. Should I wait longer, rewipe pe5, or go to pe4.2

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk