Slighter

Reaction score
the stock link was simply to show that AT&T and VZ have been struggling equally

here's a solution that could work:

iphone4_holding_problem_fixed.jpg
Brilliant!

jemmymoore

Reaction score
I am pretty confused :confused: is it my phone having those signal issues mentioned here with defective hardware :shocked: or is it my element casing which is causing trouble in signal reception:sad:. Few mnths back i bought a new white iphone 4 along with it i bought few element iphone 4 cases for both my phone as well as my wife's itouch to protect them however after using it i started facing lots of signal issues :mad:(reception getting dropped by 2 bars and regaining 3 after removing it).

Even I tried opening up a portion by the antenna but it didn't work for me :sad:. I am still facing same probs even without using that case moreover people have started telling me I am cutting in and out, and I am dropping calls more frequently.

jayman350

Reaction score
I am pretty confused :confused: is it my phone having those signal issues mentioned here with defective hardware :shocked: or is it my element casing which is causing trouble in signal reception:sad:. Few mnths back i bought a new white iphone 4 along with it i bought few element iphone 4 cases for both my phone as well as my wife's itouch to protect them however after using it i started facing lots of signal issues :mad:(reception getting dropped by 2 bars and regaining 3 after removing it).

Even I tried opening up a portion by the antenna but it didn't work for me :sad:. I am still facing same probs even without using that case moreover people have started telling me I am cutting in and out, and I am dropping calls more frequently.

this is an android forum, not sure what kind of response/help you are expecting from here. You might want to check out an iphone forum to get help with this.