Apple responds to iPhone 4 reception issues: you're holding the phone the wrong way

Darkseider

Reaction score
My coworker just showed me his shiny new iphone and I just showed him it's shiny new call drop feature. He was not amused, and acted like it was not a big deal. Gotta love stumping the isheep.

I SOOO want to find someone with an iFlaw 4 so I can mess with them

EDIT: iFlaw 4 (Copyright Darkseider Industries. Any violation of this copyright will result in your instantaneous destruction by Omega Effect).

Last edited:

cj1896

Reaction score
My coworker just showed me his shiny new iphone and I just showed him it's shiny new call drop feature. He was not amused, and acted like it was not a big deal. Gotta love stumping the isheep.

That's awesome that you were able to reproduce the issue. I'm going to try it out this weekend...I'm sure I'll run into somebody with a new one

It seriously only takes like 3 seconds of covering the antenna at the bottom to drop it 3-4 bars. At 10 seconds all bars are gone and there is no service. You could see the anxiety on his face as he realized what a POS the device was.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
EDIT: iFlaw 4 (Copyright Darkseider Industries. Any violation of this copyright will result in your instantaneous destruction by Omega Effect).[/QUOTE]

tempting... Ifla.... nah I wont risk it...

cj1896

Reaction score
ifail.jpg

NVash

Reaction score
I have a friend right now trying to get an iPhone and Im begging them to leave it be. They said they would but sadly Im afraid they wont listen. Theyll go to the local mall, get sucked into the Apple store and believe all the hype they get told, walk out with a $400 piece of junk, drop it on the way to the car and then lose more money.

Last edited:

Darkseider

Reaction score
And the hits just keep on coming!

If You Have These iPhone 4 Problems, You Should Exchange Your Phone

Not only are they having SIM problems but now these issues are starting to pop up and being verified as well!

• Proximity Sensor doesn't detect your face: We've actually confirmed this ourselves on one or two of our own phones, accidentally dialing or hitting the mute button when in a call. We're not sure what the cause is, if the fact that they had to move the sensor from the original location to somewhere else to make room for the front camera, but it is acting up. [Everything iCafe]

• Faulty microphones/voice cancellation: Some people can't be heard unless they switch to speakerphone or an external microphone

• Camera not starting: Opening the Camera app shows a frozen lens, as if it doesn't open after it launches. Thread 1, Thread 2 and Macrumors

Add that to the already extensive list of the iFlaw 4 and you have yourself one winner of a device! NOT!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

cj1896

Reaction score
This is epic. I had a rough day of work but this was enough to keep a smile on my face all day long.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Android Mascot quoting Capt. Kirk to Steve Jobs ...

"Jobs, I'm laughing at the superior intellect" ...

Your holding it wrong is the best he can come up with?

I say again: Steve Jobs is a T O O L.

Gee, so who quietly at QA will get canned over that miraculous failure to actually TEST that new antenna design?

God I can't wait until I can demo the Iflaw for some jobs lemmings in my area ...