anybody know how to edit music in library?

tommyp484

Reaction score
For any help thanks in advance :)

Here's my problem: I have aloot of music on my phone, and for whatever reason my library has certain bands ablums separate from each song; aka. In my ablums I see 3 of the same albums by the same artist, each with a different song.

Well Anywhoo, my question is how can I combine two ablums together? Or move a song from one album to another? Thanks again

-T0M

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try mounting your phone and manually merging the songs. Check out Album Art Grabber it adds the album covers. Very nice.

Mike

OP
T

tommyp484

Reaction score
Try mounting your phone and manually merging the songs.

Mike

I've tried the program I used won't let me edit, nor does it change after re-uploading. I can't use the computer now anyway. :/

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry if I miscommunicated. I did not mean that the app would allow you to edit your music. All the app does is add the album cover.
Mike

OP
T

tommyp484

Reaction score
does anybody else have help? Im sure theres gotta be some way to do it :/

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to clean up your tag data. I'd do this on the PC and then re-copy/resync your music files to overwrite what's on your card.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
have you check the manual yet?
Did the Droid come with a manual...I sure didn't get one :icon_eek:

To the O/P I have the same question and not wanting to move from the stock music player I have found no resolve, hopefully this is something that is improved upon with GingerBread :)