Mac and Droid x???

Kiranda

Reaction score
Hey everyone... I thought I successfully transfered music from my Itunes library onto my phone. Everything seemed fine I listened to the music through the speaker phone.. Then like everything else I fiddled with my phone and went to the gym plug in my headphones and when I tried to listen to my songs it says sorry this player does not support this type of audio file.. So I went home and deleted all my songs ( which does anyone know how to do this without go through each song) . Transfered the music again into my music folder and again same message does not support this type of audio file...:mad:.... What the heck...

Thanks

akj27

Reaction score
I was getting the same error. I removed the battery while the phone was still on, and removed the sd card, tried again and it started working.

musicman

Reaction score
Usually turning the power off then back on will fix that problem.

Also, you can delete all the songs at once by connecting your x to your mac, opening the music folder, and dragging all the songs to the trash.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
K

Kiranda

Reaction score
Thanks musicman.. Yes i read someplace else about the battery I did it and it worked.. Seems to be a popular issue.... Wish I would have known before I deleted all songs and then reloaded them..lol