Google Music....library not same

dark juggalo

Reaction score
I just recently got my invite,spent 2 days uploading my library and then put the app on 2 of my 3 phones...the TB and the X....now conventional thinking taking effect here...shouldnt the librarys be the same on the phones that I uploaded? sure I've got a few songs already on one phone that I dont on the other,but shouldnt the core of the library still be the same on both phones? the TB is missing several albums the X isnt and the X is missing some albums the TB isnt...for example ive got 4 albums by boondox,16 songs on the X, 2 albums,2 songs by boondox on the TB...and I have no idea how to fix it..were to start? the phones? google music?

Reaction score
I got my invite last week. I have over 19,000 songs on my PC and it took 4 or 5 days before they were all loaded in the cloud. Also, some failed due to DRM or other reasons. Have you checked the status of the Music app on your PC/laptop? It should tell you how many of your songs or loaded and how many had issues.

OP
dark juggalo

dark juggalo

Reaction score
I got my invite last week. I have over 19,000 songs on my PC and it took 4 or 5 days before they were all loaded in the cloud. Also, some failed due to DRM or other reasons. Have you checked the status of the Music app on your PC/laptop? It should tell you how many of your songs or loaded and how many had issues.
yep, only around 70 songs failed to make the cut,as far as the cloud goes..its complete..and the droid X has the most complete library of the two phones.

JScharf92

Reaction score
you need to make sure you sync google music in the same way you sync the gmail app. that is how the library updates

smurphy923

Reaction score
Wow I did not hear about this good music thing. How do I get an invite I think that is a awesome idea.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums