Amazing Phone!

billyk

Reaction score
Just wanted to put a shout out there to say that the Bionic is working perfectly for me - very impressive on every front.

mcgrunt42

Reaction score
Agreed completely. Very satisfied coming from d1 miui very similar but much smoother and faster

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
I've owned the Bionic for a week now. Favorite points in random order:

- Call quality: excellent, on both sides of the call
- Camera image quality: Used it for a track meet last weekend. Every pix is sharp with natural colors. Camera cycling is very fast.
- Skype (unofficial version): works great!
- 4G: blows me away. Everything is near instant. B/c of that, I use the net even more since it's so accessible. Watching X-Files episodes the other day demonstrated smooth, stutter-free playback on the go. 4G penetrates buildings much better, providing super fast access in more places.
- Battery life: Excellent! I keep my Bionic in 4G and I go in/out of 4G areas and I get 14+ hours with average use. No need for charging at work or in the car. I've got a second battery just in case - haven't needed it yet.
- Display: natural colors, bright, high contrast, high resolution. It's great! I was checking traffic on Google Maps yesterday as I was leaving work and a friend came over with his HTC phone and we compared side-by-side. In 5:00 sun, his phone was virtually black, mine was totally readable. Being able to easily use my phone outside is key for me.
- Audio: sounds better than my OG Droid and my iPOD. Google Music is virtually instant on the Bionic. Amazing experience listening to music.
-Build quality: has that well-built Moto feel. Very solid, but surprisingly light for its size and for being a 4G phone.