Thanks for the help the past 2 years... Move'n on!

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Hey! I just want to give a shout out and say thanks to every on the Bionic Forum that I have interacted with the past couple of years. I appreciate all the help & advice and have enjoyed participating. This past weekend I decided to take the plunge and buy the Samsung Galaxy S 4 (impressed so far). Will be moving over to the S4 forum but will miss everyone out here. Best of luck to everyone!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
Congratulations on the s4. Very nice phone.

Dolly

Reaction score
I am considering the s4 for my next phone. What do you think about the screen visibility out in the daylight? I've read it is not very good, vs the bionic. Thanks.

jstwondrng

Reaction score
Hey! I just want to give a shout out and say thanks to every on the Bionic Forum that I have interacted with the past couple of years. I appreciate all the help & advice and have enjoyed participating. This past weekend I decided to take the plunge and buy the Samsung Galaxy S 4 (impressed so far). Will be moving over to the S4 forum but will miss everyone out here. Best of luck to everyone!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Bluezdawg! Looking forward to seeing you in the S4 forums!

J

OP
bluezdawg

bluezdawg

Reaction score
I am considering the s4 for my next phone. What do you think about the screen visibility out in the daylight? I've read it is not very good, vs the bionic. Thanks.

had mine a few weeks now, love everything about the phone! highly recommend it!

Sent by "bluezdawg" from my scream'n Infinity TF700/TF201 run'n Jelly Bean 4.2.1 using Tapatalk HD