Thanks for the memories. Retiring my Bionic

DoctorV

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the help and entertainment on this forum the past three years. I got a Galaxy S5 and I'm putting my Bionic into emergency reserve status. It's still works great but I just wanted to move on to something new. The roller coaster of emotions before it's release because of delays and cancellations for 9 months was still worth it. I'm so glad I stuck it out and didn't snap and get the weaksauce Droid Charge. The early issues with data drops were maddening but after that was fixed the Bionic turned into beast of a phone and I'm really glad I got it and it served me well.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Thanks everyone for the help and entertainment on this forum the past three years. I got a Galaxy S5 and I'm putting my Bionic into emergency reserve status. It's still works great but I just wanted to move on to something new. The roller coaster of emotions before it's release because of delays and cancellations for 9 months was still worth it. I'm so glad I stuck it out and didn't snap and get the weaksauce Droid Charge. The early issues with data drops were maddening but after that was fixed the Bionic turned into beast of a phone and I'm really glad I got it and it served me well.
Though I don't expressly miss it, that was a very nice phone once the bugs were ironed out. Maybe even one of my favorites. Definitely my favorite moto phone that I've owned.

Congrats on the new phone! I'm sure it'll serve you well.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Congrats on the new phone. My Bionic served me well for over a year...really enjoyed the lap dock experience. I always thought it was a great phone. Mine also sat on a shelf as an emergency spare for a year or so, when I switched to a Razr M. I just recently sold it to a new college freshman looking for a quality used phone at a good price...the phone was still running great and he was really happy (I threw in my old desk dock for free since he seemed like a good kid).

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I use my retired bionic to run with.