I've owned the Bionic for a week now. Favorite points in random order:
- Call quality: excellent, on both sides of the call
- Camera image quality: Used it for a track meet last weekend. Every pix is sharp with natural colors. Camera cycling is very fast.
- Skype (unofficial version): works great!
- 4G: blows me away. Everything is near instant. B/c of that, I use the net even more since it's so accessible. Watching X-Files episodes the other day demonstrated smooth, stutter-free playback on the go. 4G penetrates buildings much better, providing super fast access in more places.
- Battery life: Excellent! I keep my Bionic in 4G and I go in/out of 4G areas and I get 14+ hours with average use. No need for charging at work or in the car. I've got a second battery just in case - haven't needed it yet.
- Display: natural colors, bright, high contrast, high resolution. It's great! I was checking traffic on Google Maps yesterday as I was leaving work and a friend came over with his HTC phone and we compared side-by-side. In 5:00 sun, his phone was virtually black, mine was totally readable. Being able to easily use my phone outside is key for me.
- Audio: sounds better than my OG Droid and my iPOD. Google Music is virtually instant on the Bionic. Amazing experience listening to music.
-Build quality: has that well-built Moto feel. Very solid, but surprisingly light for its size and for being a 4G phone.