ALERT: Droid X High quality Pics

mr2man07

Reaction score
Are those just the sensors I see or is that an LED and a Camera?

If it has a camera, I have no doubt in my mind that I will pay full retail for this. If it doesn't, I will still probably do it :D

EgooEspada

Reaction score
I'm defiantly getting this bad boy. Especially if its made of metal like the original Droid.
But does anyone think many devs will work to get this rooted? I'd be upset if when this came out there wouldn't be much support for it by the Android Developers Community... :/

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
After seeing its bigger than the EVO i highly doubt i would buy this. The EVO is even questionably too big but if the EVO were on Verizon i would buy it.

ricepuddin

Reaction score
do want! i like how it looks, and the specs seem like an improvement over the Droid.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
After seeing its bigger than the EVO i highly doubt i would buy this. The EVO is even questionably too big but if the EVO were on Verizon i would buy it.

Well the X looks about the same actually, just not as wide as the Evo. So it may be a better experience with this. We'll just have to wait to get hands on with it.
dancedroid

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Yea, right now it loos like it got replaced with arrow keys....I dont know how that is gonna work for emulators, cuz the arrows are not setup good for gaming use.

There's always the Wii Controller app tho. Not good for on the go gaming tho...

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea the X looks narrower, so it might actually fit better in the hand than the EVO.

When I get mine, I will let yall know......:wink:

alienware777

Reaction score
And the X doesnt have a physical keyboard, the Droid 2 does.

Droid 2 for me then. I need that keyboard for lots of things including emulators.
There doesn't appear to be the d-pad on Droid 2....

^Yea, right now it loos like it got replaced with arrow keys....I dont know how that is gonna work for emulators, cuz the arrows are not setup good for gaming use.

There's always the Wii Controller app tho. Not good for on the go gaming tho...

Welp, Motorola Droid I guess I'll be staying with you for a lot longer lol

Riddick

Reaction score
Reminds me of an HD2. Why in the hell did they use hard buttons on the front? Google is trying to flood the market with all these damn phones. Push everything else out by brute force. ;)

Over-saturating the market with all these phones. They need to slow down a bit. I just bought the Droid in November of 09..with all these phones coming out the re-sale value is going down.

Why would the re-sale value concern them?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think Android 'flooding' the Market with phones is a double edged sword. It can over saturate the market for sure and there's always talk of 'fragmentation'.

But on the other hand, Android is competing with the iPhone (Apple). A rigid company that only has one device, take it or leave it, with an annual update (which isn't making any leaps and bounds anymore).
Android is about choice, open-ness and finding a device for you.

I love all the choices :)

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

Well the X looks about the same actually, just not as wide as the Evo. So it may be a better experience with this. We'll just have to wait to get hands on with it.
dancedroid

Its skinnier but taller than the EVO. The EVO seems like it would be easier to handle and wont be bulging out of your pocket like the Droid X will.

HarshReality

Reaction score
No keyboard and no front facing camera.. they can keep it and I will just wait for the Droid 2012