The New Motorola Droid X Poses with EVO 4G,Droid Eris and IPhone

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does pro have a physical keyboard?

From what Moto's CEO saying it has everything crammed in... i would assume/ hope it does! I'm another droid user who loves the physical keyboard for typing e-mails or long txt msgs.

The Droid X is a sweet looking phone, not a fan of the Blur so I'll wait on the PRO.
I think the Pro is supposed to be sans-MotoBlur IIRC
Yea I know. CK?

lol I know, I was asking him.. not who :) Easy confusion tho
My b. Bouncing around too many threads :)

rkeller62

Reaction score
Droid Shadow/Xtreme/X has a 1500 Mah battery. There is much debate about whether or not Droid 2 and Droid Pro are going to have Blur on them. Insiders seem to be hinting that Blur, like Sense for HTC, will be on all new Moto phones. However, it can be completely hidden from the user if you don't like it.

We won't know for sure until the phones launch.

rkeller62

Reaction score
@Martin - several insiders have stated the 2Ghz thing is a complete misquote and very wrong.

CORRECTION:
It appears the insiders were wrong. Motorola confirmed the 2 Ghz processor by year end.

http://www.phonescoop.com/news/item.php?n=6140

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Jut for the record.... that is the iPhone 3G or 3GS that is sitting next to the other phones...

Didnt want anyone to be confused and think its the iPhone 4.

NVash

Reaction score
What is up with all this MotoBlur hate? Is it that bad?

And as thin as that phone is I seriously doubt it has a slide out physical keyboard like the original Droid. That would be horrible and, IMHO, a reason to stay away from purchasing it. Im sick of touch screens and this keyboard was just what I needed.

Last edited: