ALERT: Droid X High quality Pics

jrodizkool01

Reaction score
Moto should just add on a keyboard to this phone and call it the Droid 2. It looks good and I want a screen >4 inches

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
The X is big, but it's thin and I'll bet it's comfortable to use. I won't pre-order it, I'm going to wait until I can hold it in my hand but I'm pretty certain I'll be using it by the end of July.

Pretty much my stance now. I was gonna pre-order without a doubt when the screen was supposed to be 4.1". But the 4.3" just takes it to the realm of a little too big for me after playing with the EVO. I'm still gonna get it in hand and play with it before making a final judgment.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
so the xtreme has a bigger screen than the evo?!

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid
Both 4.3 measured diagonally, but it looks like the X is narrower and longer.
Ok lol that makes sense.

phatkat66

Reaction score
Kinda like the 4:3 to 16:9 (widescreen) I just hope videos actually fill the entire screen, ive heard it doesnt do that for the evo

Reaction score
Good thing I prefer to wait until I'm eligible for upgrade. The rumored 2GHz Droid is supposed to be released in December (1 month before my annual upgrade) and rumored to release on Verizon. I think it'll blow the Xtreme away especially if it comes with stock Android.

J

Johnly

Omap processes are more hardy than the quallcom 1ghz. I think the snap dragon chips start to freak out at 1.2ghz. If that Omap can be double clocked like the previous droids chip-sets, then we are talking easy 1.5ghz operations.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sal

Reaction score
Compared to the smaller phones yes it's huge, but when I held the hd2 once I was actually surprised how small it looked lol. I think it's a nice size actually. My hands are pretty small too lol.

I'm a chick with medium-sized chick-hands and I think it may be too much for me. I'm especially concerned about the weight. My Droid seems heavy already -- especially when compared to, say, the Incredible or I-phone. The "X" seems impossible for walking/running and the gym, etc.

Sal

Reaction score
BTW, does any one know the exact weight of the "X" and how it might compare to our heavy Droids. Wondering how much difference that keyboard makes...

mach330

Reaction score
X1.jpg

Does anybody have dimensions for this new phone?
2.5" x 5" x .39"

dayam it's bigger than the evo. i thought the evo was quite big. anybody know the thickness of the big hump? the 0.39" is quite thin, but I want to know how thick that hump is. i do hope that hump is because they made some improvements on the camera.

sirthanh

Reaction score
this will give you a good idea on how big each one is compared to the other one. it's not 100% accurate but close enough to show the size difference for the screen.

comparisonz.jpg