Alarm clock apk?

stangdroid

Reaction score
I just noticed that I don't have my alarm clock on my phone anymore. I am on a rooted moto droid on froyo. Did I miss something? Did it disappear after I rooted to froyo? Or am I just losing it? Could be both! Anyone have an apk for it or a better suggestion?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that I don't have my alarm clock on my phone anymore. I am on a rooted moto droid on froyo. Did I miss something? Did it disappear after I rooted to froyo? Or am I just losing it? Could be both! Anyone have an apk for it or a better suggestion?

You don't have an alarm clock, but you have a clock. And if you press the menu button you will see you have an alarm clock inside your clock. Works great.

OP
S

stangdroid

Reaction score

You don't have an alarm clock, but you have a clock. And if you press the menu button you will see you have an alarm clock inside your clock. Works great.

I'm not seeing it anywhere. This is really weird. I hit the menu button and have no option for it. I used to hit the clock button on my BW and go to it but now it does nothing.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I'm not seeing it anywhere. This is really weird. I hit the menu button and have no option for it. I used to hit the clock button on my BW and go to it but now it does nothing.

Ok...I gave you bad info.

When you click on your clock button don't you see 4 diagrams? The first button on the left is a clock. Click on that. Then set your alarm up.

OP
S

stangdroid

Reaction score
Ok that worked. Thanks hook! I was getting a little freaked out. It was just a little weird I guess. Thanks for your help.