7 home screens to 3? fix?

dman27

Reaction score
Hey I don't know what I hit, if anything. But my phone just went from the normal stock 7 home screens with the widgets on them to just three home screens that are empty with only 3 shortcuts (market, browser, map) and the bottom icon bar is different....

How can i change this back!?

THANK YOU!!

123noob321

Reaction score
I'm going to make a bet that you recently installed some sort of launcher, as thats what happened when I installed "launcher pro" do this to fix it back to normal.

settings>applications>manage aplications> then scroll through them and find a launcher (you might have installed it accidently) then uninstall it.

or there is this ap called ...i believe "my home"? you can download that and switch between launchers. its much like having the sense thing where you can make one background for work one for school etc etc.

OP
D

dman27

Reaction score
thank you!! it was BUGGING me lol your a life saver i guess i hit it on accident when i was reloading all of my applications

because verizon made me do a factory reset today because after the update on monday, my phone kept freezing

theproles

Reaction score
Instructions on increasing homescreens

I was struggling with this very problem when I first installed launcher pro. I wanted this homescreen replacement because it allows the pinch to zoom homescreen capability as seen on the HTC sense UI (I have a Motorola Droid x).

These instructions are only for those who have installed Launcher pro.

1. Go to the home screen
  2. click the options button
  3. Select "Preferences" NOT "Settings"
  4. Select "Homescreen settings"
At this point you can choose the number of homescreens you want (up to 7), and which screen you would like as the default homescreen.

I hope this helps.