Email Seperate Accounts icon home screen Droid X

umfan6

Reaction score
I have launcherpro beta active on my phone........ i have to different email accounts and was wondering how do i make them into two separate shortcuts on my home screen. When i long press and go to add to home screen then go to shortcuts t just gives me the email shortcut instead of the two separated email shortcuts. I did on the X when i first got it but when i installed launcher pro it wouldn't let me ????

How did you do it on the stock droid interface? I can't seem to get an answer from anyone on how to make individual icons per account.

I can't figure it out either.
On my Droid 1 it was pretty simple, an icon for each account. The accounts show up in the Moto messages widget but I cant figure out how to get them seperated.

Anyone figure out how to turn the Moto stuff off and just have Android?

hopefully someone will give us what we need to know

Use the label shortcut, not perfect but not bad either.

How do you get a shortcut to the corporate sync account for exchange?

I just have a shortcut to the email app. That takes me right to my inbox.

I have three seperate accounts. Gmail that shows up seperate. Corporate exchange that is in the same folder as my earthlink that I can't seperate.

I have three seperate accounts. Gmail that shows up seperate. Corporate exchange that is in the same folder as my earthlink that I can't seperate.

So does anyone know if it's possible to seperate these?

Maybe we can pull the email.apk from the droid 1 and over write it to the droid 2.
I like having my Corporate email notify me but not my home e-mail. In Droid X this is not a feature anymore.

That's similar to what I'm looking for too I want a different notification for my corporate email.

I haven't used any of the other apps out there. Could touchdown or something similar do it?

That's similar to what I'm looking for too I want a different notification for my corporate email.

I'm looking for this option as well. I get around 100 email/day on my corporate exchange account and would prefer not to have my phone vibrate or tone alert me for every email received. But I do want to be alerted for emails from my other email accounts (yahoo, other small biz email accounts).

i kno there its possible i can remember doing it on the droid

Back