[7-2] Froyo Source Built Kangerade 4.0.7 - *HUGE list of features & Themes*

ChefGregg89

Reaction score
Awseome! I just download it and everything is work for me! dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Thank You so much for hard work!

gramenz

Reaction score
Great ROM, been waiting for Nex-Tang for a while....didn't disappoint! However, I see that the WiFi Hotspot option is available in this release, and Clicking on it says "error" however the icon remains in the notification bar as active. This was an issue with previous Froyo source releases. Any way of removing this? The icon is bothering the bejesus out of me! Thanks JRummy!!
I have the same issue. Wiped data & cache, using a chevy kernal. I'm going to reflash the rom and doublecheck.

This isn't an option yet in any froyo rom. Don't know what happened to apps restoring.. might just be a theme.. I swear it was working for me before. Also, I would be very surprised if wifi didn't work.

Would it be possible to take this option out of this release all together? Sorry, just a little anal about little things:) If you click it, it gives you an error, and you need to disable and re-enable wifi to rid the icon from the notification bar. Thanks for the great rom!!

Reaction score
According to Twitter, didn't you go to bed like a few hours ago? Hope everyone appreciates your work!

NexTang is really nice, though no surprise since NexTheme is awesome. I can't bring myself to leave key lime though if I'm using Kangerade.

chmcclellan

Reaction score
Can someone post NexTheme and NexTang screens please? I've searched it on the web but never found anything definitive on the style!

Second that, if anyone could point me toward NexTheme or NexTang preview shots it make the decision a bit easier.[Edit - I'm an idiot, missed the NexTang photos]

Droids getting a new theme, he's happy dancedroid

Last edited:

msu

Reaction score
Jrummy, first of all I want to say thanks for the rom and the work!

Only issue I'm having so far is when I try to get the goodies off Rom manager. It keeps giving me a error??
I have not tried the wi fi yet,

Also I wanted to ask, where are all the wall papers?? I only have two now?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Only issue I'm having so far is when I try to get the goodies off Rom manager. It keeps giving me a error??

Think I fixed the goodies just now for rom manager. Wallpapers are in Launcher2.. just go select a wallpaper like you normally would for any launcher.

thatisandwas

Reaction score
I have tried all the rest but nothing compares to Jrummys. And orange theme? OH hell yeahz. Whats up with the apps not restoring though? Anyone else notice this?

mike919

Reaction score
Hey J... when you release the CLOCK and NOTIFICATIONS update.zip, are you going to include an ORANGE for NEX-TANG?? that'd be SWEET... let us know! If not no big deal i can always change it myself!

msu

Reaction score

Think I fixed the goodies just now for rom manager. Wallpapers are in Launcher2.. just go select a wallpaper like you normally would for any launcher.

I manually downloaded the goodies, but I will try it again from RM.

Any clue why my phone keeps mounting when I plug in the usb cord? OR reboot while on the cord. I have no usb mount apps installed.
I actually deleted all launchers except for Launcher Pro since that is all I like. That I guess was the issue.

mike919

Reaction score
my apps restored... not sure what the problem is? then ran titanium for the ones missing... restored with data.. no problems here.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
my apps restored... not sure what the problem is? then ran titanium for the ones missing... restored with data.. no problems here.

I'm thinking it's a theme port issue for probably one of the themes (probably blue theme).

mike919

Reaction score

I'm thinking it's a theme port issue for probably one of the themes (probably blue theme).

I'm gonna work on the latest LauncherPro to get themed... there were some updates and bugfixes, I'm also going to include a themed DroidX LauncherPRO for all colors. Should have them up by later tonight... work till 4:30....