[6/29/2012] NEW Bionic ICS Leak 6.7.229

deduct

Reaction score
timmy10shoes said:
m, ok, download moto-fastboot http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=635584&d=1308928440. Unzip it and put the 3 files in there into the 902 fxz folder. Rename the 902 fxz just 902 and have it on your desktop. open a command prompt
cd desktop/902 (enter)
moto-fastboot flash boot boot.img (enter)
moto-fastboot flash system system.img (enter)
moto-fastboot flash preinstall preinstall.img (enter)
moto-fastboot flash webtop grfs.img (enter)
moto-fastboot erase cache (enter)
moto-fastboot reboot (enter)
It won't boot but give it 30 secs-1 minute and then power down and boot recovery
flash 905 and then ICS.
Root, done.

Eye dea walked me thru this so i would not screw up. Im running 229 now! Thanks tim and eye dea! You guys have helped me so much with my bionic. I truly appreciate it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

sparky210

Reaction score
thanks for your help was able to go back to 902 ,
does anyone know where i can get 905 so i can then go 229

sparky210

Reaction score
found out the 905 update automatically, when done i will try 229
thanks

matjmonk

Reaction score
Keep data, download moto-fastboot. Unzip it and put the 3 files in there into the 902 fxz folder. Rename the 902 fxz just 902 and have it on your desktop. open a command prompt
cd desktop/902 (enter)
moto-fastboot flash boot boot.img (enter)
moto-fastboot flash system system.img (enter)
moto-fastboot flash preinstall preinstall.img (enter)
moto-fastboot flash webtop grfs.img (enter)
moto-fastboot erase cache (enter)
moto-fastboot reboot (enter)
It won't boot but give it 30 secs-1 minute and then power down and boot recovery
flash 905 and then ICS.
Root, done.
moto-fastboot http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=635584&d=1308928440

Just one small question since I've never used this before, what state does the phone have to be in, i.e. Recovery, MTP? TIA

Cheers

haupman

Reaction score
Does anyone else have terrible keyboard lag when using the LapDock?

deduct

Reaction score
haupman said:
Does anyone else have terrible keyboard lag when using the LapDock?

I wish i had this problem. Been looking for a $50 lapdock for some time

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
I get some keyboard lag with the lapdock but it isn't terrible.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Maddog241

Reaction score
Is anyone using K-9 mail on .229? I am digging this leak, but having some issue with K-9. In a list of e-mails, when I try to select one for deletion, it selects the one I want and the one below it...every time. It will deselect both if I try to deselect the top one also. This did not happen on GB, so I'm wondering if it is an ICS thing or a problem with this leak version? I haven't tried any of the other ICS leaks. Anyone else with any input on this?

djgriffin

Reaction score
I'd love to know this as well. I love .2233 however the battery is horrible. Thats the only reason I'd go to .229 to see if battery life is better. If TIBU doesn't restore everything I might just stay.

I have been on 229 for a couple of hours. TB worked great as long as you have your backup folder set to EXTERNAL SD Card. I had to change mine to EXT SD and then did a full back up, installed 229, rooted, downloaded TB and restored all my apps without a problem. Better battery life than 2233 so far. Will know more tomorrow!dancedroid

The only problem I have is that ROM Manager will not work on 2233 or 229? Not sure why, but will not boot into recovery. I don't think Rom manager can flash CWM to leaked ICS yet. Anyone have another thought?

jp1044

Reaction score
Hello all,

Can anyone tell me what the battery life is like on this new leak (.229) vs .2233? I am on .2233 right now and the battery seems to be better than GB but I wanted to know if this new leak is worth upgrading to. Any other thoughts about the leak would be appreciated! :)

jp1044