ICS leak 6.7.230 taken down

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just so u know the ICS leak 6.7.230 was taken down last night an 6.7.229 was put back up in its place. I unfortunately wasnt fast enough to grab it to do a side by side comparison with my other bionics. So those that have flashed it how did it run? Did u see any bugs worth notating that warranted its removal? I am guessing it was like .904 that had problems where then .905 came an took over

fisch2481

Reaction score
I flashed it yesterday and so far its the best. Webtop on lapdock works perfect and the phone has an extra pep in its step. Read some of the other threads, some good breakdowns are already out there.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
The only "bug", if you want to call it one, is that the new "My Files" app in .229 was back to being "Files" in .230 - but heck, these are cheesecake servers we're talking about, no telling if builds appearing/disappearing/etc. really mean anything at all.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I flashed it yesterday and so far its the best. Webtop on lapdock works perfect and the phone has an extra pep in its step. Read some of the other threads, some good breakdowns are already out there.

Maybe the webtop working is why they pulled it. After all, i've heard reports that the RAZR official has the webtop/lapdock bug. And we wouldn't want us Bionic owners to have something RAZR owners don't have, would we? *LOL*

fenixjr

Reaction score
Hey guys just so u know the ICS leak 6.7.230 was taken down last night an 6.7.229 was put back up in its place. I unfortunately wasnt fast enough to grab it to do a side by side comparison with my other bionics. So those that have flashed it how did it run? Did u see any bugs worth notating that warranted its removal? I am guessing it was like .904 that had problems where then .905 came an took over

i decided to go back and check, i still pull down 230 from master-qa1.blurdev.com MYTH BUSTED!

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
fenixjr said:
i decided to go back and check, i still pull down 230 from master-qa1.blurdev.com MYTH BUSTED!

Idk how u did that i tried all staging a QA severs an still pulled .229 so myth not busted

dautley

Reaction score
IDK, but I'm keeping 230 till a newer or official build showes up, it's working great for me.

fenixjr

Reaction score
Idk how u did that i tried all staging a QA severs an still pulled .229 so myth not busted

strange. i FXZ'd to 902, took OTA to 905, rooted installed cheesecake created propers, rebooted then swapped to the server i listed in the previous post(i just chose that one becuase i knew i had seen 230 there yesterday) then it once again offered me to upgrade to 230.