904 Cheesecaked.

My351

Reaction score
Looks interesting, not worth trying for me though. 902 has been pretty good to me. If it had a webtop update I might bite though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've downloaded it (thanks for the link), but I'm gonna wait a while before installing (if at all). Like you, .902 is working fine for me.

Last edited:

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Looks interesting, not worth trying for me though. 902 has been pretty good to me. If it had a webtop update I might bite though.

in his testing the op said that it had the same webtop numbers

haimez

Reaction score
Looks like everyone is pretty happy with 902. Before it was out, no way a leak thread would have been this empty.

My351

Reaction score
in his testing the op said that it had the same webtop numbers

That's why I said I might bite, if, it had an update for webtop. Look forward to the soak test if that's real though. Haven't gotten an email yet though.

Imperceptible1

Reaction score
I agree with all. .902 is working fine and I have no issues. Like the old saying goes "Don't fix something that isn't broken".

I admit though, I went to a Verizon store and played with the Razor Maxx, a nice phone. I would have got it but my gut told me to stay with Bionic. I am really attached to this phone. Battery life isn't bad at all, 18-21 hours with moderate use. I wouldn't mind getting ICS soon! :)

P.s. as long as it doesn't mess with my battery life!

Sent from my b*d*as Bionic!

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
I'm gonna give this one a shot just for kicks, downloading now, will report on its performance once I get a good feel for how it runs.

wilboy

Reaction score
I don't have any problems w/ my Bionic ever since(except that time when we had an outage)..been using this 904 since yesterday and noticed a very little and better performance..battery seems fine(but need to test this tomorrow @ work w/o charging it the whole day)...switching to 4g using data switcher is faster..and the last one??!! I'm running 904 using ECLIPSE 2.2 TitaniumX w/o any issue!! :)

NOTE: To 902 Eclipse User:
Be sure b4 you upgrade to 904...backup your Eclipse 2.2 Rom 902 first!!

Last edited:

haimez

Reaction score
The only thing that stopped me from updating to 904 yesterday was my fear that it wouldn't be a major release and I'd be stranded off of the upgrade path. Once I heard it's a soak test I went ahead applied the update. Everything appears to have gone smoothly with the update, will give a summary of my experience in a couple days.

wilboy

Reaction score
The only thing that stopped me from updating to 904 yesterday was my fear that it wouldn't be a major release and I'd be stranded off of the upgrade path. Once I heard it's a soak test I went ahead applied the update. Everything appears to have gone smoothly with the update, will give a summary of my experience in a couple days.
Well if your doubt..you can go back anytime and here is the link to go back to upgrade path(FXZ 902) http://r3l3as3droot.th3oryrom.us.to/VRZ_XT875_5.9.902.XT875.Verizon.en.US_CFC_01.xml.zip ...

Download this file b4 its gone!! :)

Last edited: